Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
I really like this game but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolutely.
I ranked the game as 5th in my list, because of the non-repetetive flow (I like that much more than repeat things over and over again with all the boredom and inconsistency) and the good graphics and because it's an unsual (kinky) setting :D
But the way that gf falls in love again and again, offers all she has to mc, no matter how bad he treats her ... even if she suffers of remorse, there's no way she's no slut. She has nothing to corrupt in her. Obviously a nice thing if she were your gf, but no challenge in a game ^^

Jordan2323

Nov 19, 2017
Day 2 bugs in gentleman ending cant enter batroom,sats sister is in ,but marker is in batroom

Last edited:

Elkfood

Jun 8, 2017
From patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits

"As you already know MGA 0.7 was released 2 days ago for Tier 3 Patrons windows users and today it's being released for Mac users as well! You can find it in Patron only posts - Tier 3 rewards! Let me know how it works, I don't use Mac."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
From patreon.com/StrandedWithBenefits

"As you already know MGA 0.7 was released 2 days ago for Tier 3 Patrons windows users and today it's being released for Mac users as well! You can find it in Patron only posts - Tier 3 rewards! Let me know how it works, I don't use Mac."
v7 for windows is here and someone needs to get that Mac version to.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm including a screenshot with this post (I think.... I've never tried to do that before) But at this point, I think I'm going to have to agree with Qleaf; the fact I can't see the hearts really isn't that big a problem; I don't really need that to enjoy the game. Still, I'll include the screenshot just in case anybody else has the same problem..... View attachment 42218
This has always happened to me when I play on my laptop. On my desktop it's perfectly fine. I guess there is no fix for it yet. Odd.

So I hadn't played this since 0.5 and I ran through it from the beginning again, doing the asshole route, except for days where I could get a threesome being neutral. I still love the designs and the skin textures are awesome, but Daniels K is really stacking the deck against the gentleman non cheating route. I mean you lose out on entire characters and scenes and there is nothing to replace them, at all.

I also played with the NTR stuff on to see the extra scenes. So, yeah:

Holy crap those are just ridiculous. GF, who in her mind is still a virgin, is suddenly turned on by Adrian just going at her by surprise in the changing room. Yet if the MC tried even HALF the shit Adrian does, she'd get pissed at him. I mean whatever, the scenes taken on their own are fine, but they absolutely do not fit in with the rest of the game at all. I mean the entire Adrian story runs on a as is, but dear god in heaven they aren't even TRYING by day 7. That and the scenes do not in any way affect the rest of the day/game. It's just really really odd.

I also assume the police are supposed to be a joke in how inept they are. Or at least I hope so. I mean I don't find it funny, but dear lord I feel like the detective is an escapee from Arkham Asylum who watched too much CSI. The man is an idiot, and the woman watching your house is even worse. But hey, at least we got some facial expressions in a few sex scenes these last updates. Thank God!

Jun 6, 2017
The tragic thing is there are literally DOZENS of quality NTR games in japanese, but considering visual novel translations are already rare, subdividing to different genres makes them even rarer. The NTR content in this game may not be the best, but its not like I have much to choose from. Maybe one day there will be a game in this genre that has the balls to go all in, but until then I'll take what I can get.

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
The tragic thing is there are literally DOZENS of quality NTR games in japanese, but considering visual novel translations are already rare, subdividing to different genres makes them even rarer. The NTR content in this game may not be the best, but its not like I have much to choose from. Maybe one day there will be a game in this genre that has the balls to go all in, but until then I'll take what I can get.
Exactly!

Reactions: Elkfood

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I can't use the tool thingy to get the images in this one. :/
Anyone know how to get hold of the images?

Last edited:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Hey man, if it works for you it works for you.

I'm not even saying the sexy stuff in those scenes is bad. It's just that when they are included it does kinda mess with the consistency of an already batshit narrative. I dunno if it's possible to have future scenes account for the NTR, at least within the same day, but that would definitely help.

3.60 star(s) 63 Votes