3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
nice atmosphere, but the graphics definitely need to be improve

and why one of these older guys fucking a gf MC called fat guy when he is slim

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Do I have route options in this game? For instance, if I do not like someone for the girl to be with, do I have the option to not choose that NPC route??

Reactions: MAD6999

Mcdxcom

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Do I have route options in this game? For instance, if I do not like someone for the girl to be with, do I have the option to not choose that NPC route??
currently mapped 3 routes - sharing, abusing and cheating. No other variables so what happens happens. I am going to continue this game to the new years eve party and then start a new game where you can choose your girlfriend and have more options. But this will not be free release for some time.

Reactions: American Gothic

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
You need to have determination to launch this type of tag here and go ahead without ever giving up, because there will always be a certain minority of critics regarding it... I've seen several good games start with this here on this site and after a few mere comments some Developers decided to remake the entire game due to such criticisms about NTR and at the end of the game they realized that they had lost many supporters for listening to a minority that didn't even support and only criticized.... I never cared about that, I think the routes of It's you who makes life, you only reap what you sow. This is the great dilemma of life... you never reap what you don't sow.:WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Jccurtis

Mcdxcom

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
You need to get your bearings and learn how to do animation, this game with still sexual scenes is from my grandmother's century, good luck. :love:
0.32 has been redone with annimations not 100% ready yet but aiming to be on patreon within a week or asap

Rintal

May 6, 2017
The idea is very interesting, but the implementation, of course, is terrible. Poor lighting, poor posing, very poor scene development, wooden characters. In general, the visual component requires more work. And it wouldn’t hurt to expand the script a little. For smoother girl corruption.

Reactions: The Black Cat

Mcdxcom

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 2926910

Overview:
Take control of your life with your girlfriend. You have fantasy's of sharing her or seeing if she will cheat on you if drunk enough. Make choices on how to proceed. Loosly based on real life events at the turn of the century whilst at university.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-08
Release Date: 2023-09-13
Developer: Mcdxcom
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
- MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2882125 View attachment 2926926 View attachment 2926925 View attachment 2926922 View attachment 2926921 View attachment 2882124 View attachment 2881290 View attachment 2881291 View attachment 2881292
Version 0.3.3 is available to patreons!! Video animations and some scenes redone. Next free release will be some time.

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
My Girlfriend Beth [v0.3] [Mcdxcom] - Compressed

Original Size: ~1.1GB
Compressed Size: ~500MB / 50MB (No bonus - only pixeldrain & gofile)

Win/Lin:
| |

Mac:
| |

Last edited:

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
This is HOW furious I am... Stop SURPORTING this DEV...... No NEW CONTENT in all the options... He had 6 months.... NOTHING!!!!
NOT WORTH DOWNLOADING.. Waste of time.. @#$%^ Chancer... In the bin... IGNOR THREAD!!

Reactions: Rudmi

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
This is HOW furious I am... Stop SURPORTING this DEV...... No NEW CONTENT in all the options... He had 6 months.... NOTHING!!!!
NOT WORTH DOWNLOADING.. Waste of time.. @#$%^ Chancer... In the bin... IGNOR THREAD!!
OK OK OK
No new content in the torrent download..

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes