3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
"Loosely based on real life events at the turn of the century whilst at university"

So was the real life event the girlfriend cheating or the guy trying to 'test" (entrap) her. If it's the latter, I mean, I get that sometimes you need loyalty tests, but I think purposely putting your SO in a position where they can cheat, just to see if they'd do it, might be a bit excessive.

Reactions: AJBit

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Скачал посмотреть и поиграть. Немного слов о том что думаю.
1) Вполне неплохо выглядит картинка. На одной из них много персонажей сразу и если комп при создании не тормозит то значит вполне неплохой он. Формат картинки png но можно сделать jpg к примеру. Сильно на качество не повлияет но место намного меньше занимать будет. Пока первый выпуск то не заметно как они много весят, а при дальнейшем обновлении это может быть очень даже заметно. Если нужно качество лучше то можно настроить качество в самой студии. Выбираешь screenshotmanager и настраиваешь как будет выглядеть картинка. Качество от 1 до 4. Стандартно стоит 1, нормально 2, для хороших компов можно три или четыре даже. Так же там можно настроить качество тени, это надо если комп зависает при создании скриншота или при добавлении нескольких источников света.
2) Код в игре. Видно что попытка типа анимации сделать.
scene sleep25
scene sleep26 вот так нет анимации. Никакой паузы между ними и никакого перехода.

scene sleep25
pause .2
scene sleep26

scene sleep25 with dissolve
scene sleep26 with dissolve

scene sleep25
pause .2
with Dissolve(.2)
scene sleep26

Вот три варианта как можно сделать. Пробуй и добавляй то что больше подходит. Можно было ещё дописать но судя по рассказу ничего сложного делать в игре не надо.
3) Сюжет. Сюжет простой. Помимо игры я так же почитал немного на сайте. Если будет так как на сайте то добавить нечего. Так же как пример скину ссылку на свою игру. Не то что ту, но весёлые пьяные ситуации там есть. просто посмотреть для сравнения. Ссылка будет ниже.

Downloaded to watch and play. A few words about what I think.
1) The picture looks pretty good. On one of them there are a lot of characters at once, and if the computer does not slow down during creation, then it means that it is quite good. The image format is png but you can make it jpg for example. It will not affect the quality much, but it will take up much less space. While the first release, it is not noticeable how much they weigh, but with a further update it can be very noticeable. If you need better quality, you can adjust the quality in the studio itself. Choose screenshotmanager and customize how the picture will look. Quality from 1 to 4. Standard costs 1, normally 2, for good computers you can even have three or four. You can also adjust the quality of the shadow there, this is necessary if the computer freezes when creating a screenshot or when adding several light sources.
2) The code in the game. It can be seen that an attempt to make an animation type.

scene sleep25
scene sleep26 like this there is no animation. No pause between them and no transition.

scene sleep25
pause .2
scene sleep26

scene sleep25
pause .2
with Dissolve(.2)
scene sleep26

Here are three ways to do it. Try and add what suits you best. It was possible to add more, but judging by the story, you don’t need to do anything complicated in the game.
3) The plot. The plot is simple. In addition to the game, I also read a little on the site. If it will be like on the site, then there is nothing to add. Just as an example, I'll throw off a link to my game. Not like that one, but there are funny drunken situations there. just look for comparison. The link will be below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
It's always funny to see how in an ntr game there's no one who doesn't like it but even so there are always assholes complaining that people complain about ntr. Why don't you bother to read the comments before making the comment looking for the applause of your compadres to see if what you say makes sense?
It got ten facepalms before your comment...

Mcdxcom

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
I can already imagine 'Beth' being on this site, coming across this game and thinking 'Hey, this seems familiar'.
‘Beth’ is actually based on 2 girls. I’ve tried to make her look as similar to one as possible. She was indeed Irish and had an Irish name. So get guessing. All the events either did happen or could have happened but not maybe as far as the story goes.. V0.2 is ready on patreon hoping to have the next day fully ready in a week or so for patrons only. Plus all bonus/unused art

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
NTR haters will find this by blacklisting the tag and it still gets recommended.
That is a good idea. I don't think I will complain the next time a game is missing the NTR tag when it should have it. The thought that an unsuspecting ntr hater playes the game and gets mad is too funny to me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Скачал посмотреть и поиграть. Немного слов о том что думаю.
1) Вполне неплохо выглядит картинка. На одной из них много персонажей сразу и если комп при создании не тормозит то значит вполне неплохой он. Формат картинки png но можно сделать jpg к примеру. Сильно на качество не повлияет но место намного меньше занимать будет. Пока первый выпуск то не заметно как они много весят, а при дальнейшем обновлении это может быть очень даже заметно. Если нужно качество лучше то можно настроить качество в самой студии. Выбираешь screenshotmanager и настраиваешь как будет выглядеть картинка. Качество от 1 до 4. Стандартно стоит 1, нормально 2, для хороших компов можно три или четыре даже. Так же там можно настроить качество тени, это надо если комп зависает при создании скриншота или при добавлении нескольких источников света.
2) Код в игре. Видно что попытка типа анимации сделать.
scene sleep25
scene sleep26 вот так нет анимации. Никакой паузы между ними и никакого перехода.

scene sleep25
pause .2
scene sleep26

scene sleep25
pause .2
with Dissolve(.2)
scene sleep26

Вот три варианта как можно сделать. Пробуй и добавляй то что больше подходит. Можно было ещё дописать но судя по рассказу ничего сложного делать в игре не надо.
3) Сюжет. Сюжет простой. Помимо игры я так же почитал немного на сайте. Если будет так как на сайте то добавить нечего. Так же как пример скину ссылку на свою игру. Не то что ту, но весёлые пьяные ситуации там есть. просто посмотреть для сравнения. Ссылка будет ниже.

Downloaded to watch and play. A few words about what I think.
1) The picture looks pretty good. On one of them there are a lot of characters at once, and if the computer does not slow down during creation, then it means that it is quite good. The image format is png but you can make it jpg for example. It will not affect the quality much, but it will take up much less space. While the first release, it is not noticeable how much they weigh, but with a further update it can be very noticeable. If you need better quality, you can adjust the quality in the studio itself. Choose screenshotmanager and customize how the picture will look. Quality from 1 to 4. Standard costs 1, normally 2, for good computers you can even have three or four. You can also adjust the quality of the shadow there, this is necessary if the computer freezes when creating a screenshot or when adding several light sources.
2) The code in the game. It can be seen that an attempt to make an animation type.

scene sleep25
scene sleep26 like this there is no animation. No pause between them and no transition.

scene sleep25
pause .2
scene sleep26

scene sleep25
pause .2
with Dissolve(.2)
scene sleep26

Here are three ways to do it. Try and add what suits you best. It was possible to add more, but judging by the story, you don’t need to do anything complicated in the game.
3) The plot. The plot is simple. In addition to the game, I also read a little on the site. If it will be like on the site, then there is nothing to add. Just as an example, I'll throw off a link to my game. Not like that one, but there are funny drunken situations there. just look for comparison. The link will be below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hate this method of animations, renpy takes wayyyy too long to load things this way and it leads to annoying slow-downs when playing the game.

If the dev reads this, (or any other dev that's curious) - here's what you do.

-Download ffmpeg for free.

-Place all the image files for an animation in the same folder location with ordered decimal suffix names, like sleep01, sleep02, sleep03 etc, and convert images to jpg if neccesary.

-run ffmpeg from the command line with the following arguments: ffmpeg.exe -f image2 -i C:\MyGame\ImageFolder\sleep%2d.jpg output.mp4
where C:\MyGame\ImageFolder is where you put the numbered images and sleep%2d is the image name + the number of decimal places in the suffix, so sleep%3d would expect sleep001,sleep002,sleep003.

Also you can use the argument -framerate X to set the output framerate - just play around with it, most short animations will compile in seconds.

That's it. Now you have an mp4 video file you can point renpy to which has much less delay for the player.

TheUnDoge

Oct 1, 2022
Cool, nice work, good luck with it *Watched*...Also is it supposed to end on the dancefloor of the pub? Or did I miss something

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes