• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
For now, I liked what I saw, I know that it needs work but for your first attempt I consider it very good, I am going to find a way to convince others to give your title a chance and can provide constructive criticism that will help you. It benefits, I would like those who have already tried it to do so too if possible, regards and I hope to be lucky

Reactions: lexlutha

Mcdxcom

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 2881293

Overview:
Take control of your life with your girlfriend. You have fantasy's of sharing her or seeing if she will cheat on you if drunk enough. Make choices on how to proceed. Loosly based on real life events at the turn of the century whilst at university.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-26
Release Date: 2023-08-26
Developer: Mcdxcom
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2882124 View attachment 2881290 View attachment 2882125 View attachment 2881291 View attachment 2881292
Thank you for all your kind words - I know this is a small beginning but I will make the next update much bigger and better!

comboknightguy

May 11, 2019
Well years and years ago when I was younger like 18 that time, I did have a girlfriend called Beth and from experience, yes she did cheat. But I knew to never be a cuck and dumped her sorry ass. So never ever date a girl called Beth unless you're willing to risk being cheated on.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Excellent start and I applaud your courage. Beth is a cutie and God help her on this road to the dark side. I love it. Hopefully, on the cheating side, she gets to wear sluttier and sluttier clothing. Love the idea of her getting drunk fucked by a number of men. Would love to see her getting molested on the bus or train while her boyfriend watches. Good luck and stick with it. Any chance of bringing some incest into your game? Say with the father or brother? Maybe, her mom is a slut too and the boyfriend can do both and watch them go at it. Food for thought.

Cannabix

Jul 24, 2019
She does get some anal at the new years eve party. see the story link for the chyoa.com link if you want to read ahead - no pics tho. Anal is not something i am into tho
Thanks for the answer. And I get it it may not be your thing but it's always nice, as the players, to get the freedom to get into what we really like.

Reactions: stever and Lust0ne

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Hey Rastafoo, you really think he deserves that criticism, he's just taking his first steps in the creation of his visual novel, you should help him by telling him what he could improve and not what you just wrote, think about it and try again I know surely you can do a better review

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Sounds like convince her into it, get her drunk enough to do it through convincing her, and lastly get her plastered throw her to the dogs and make her so distraught she cheated on you she bends to your will.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Thanks for the answer. And I get it it may not be your thing but it's always nice, as the players, to get the freedom to get into what we really like.
Yeah with what is being done to her you'd almost have to expect she's gonna be spit roasted every which way when all said and done.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes