VN - Ren'Py - My Girlfriend Beth [v0.5] [Mcdxcom]

1. 5.00 star(s)

embed

This game is for those who is into NTR very much. Because these is almost nothing there except NTR sex scenes. The premise is too short, it has almost no corruption line. Lack of characters building and emotional setup. Models are also not so well.

But the sex scenes are hot and the girl acts so slutty. So I give it 5 stars anyway and looking forward for more from this dev.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

WikiFox

The idea is good, but in 2024 there is no animation of scenes, well, it's not very good.That's why I gave it 3 stars.Make animations of the scenes and then it will be a great game. And add punishment if the character does not obey or feels guilty about something like that.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

My Girlfriend Beth is a VN about the titular Beth, her chad cuck boyfriend and the host of faceless guys who also fuck her.

The NTR is aggressively not optional for those who care. In fact, that's the only thing that exists in this game. So far, Beth basically gets absolutely plastered and then used by everyone at a club, then gets plastered and coop fucked.

Unfortunately, that's basically all the game is. There's no story, no characters, no relationships, no personalities, no corruption just rather indiscriminate fucking. While I'd generally be at least a little down for that, I can't really bother with it given the less than stellar graphics and lack of animations. If it's just fucking, it's gotta look prettier.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for this Short Story is:
    Positive
    + Hot Scenes
    + No Bullshit scenes
    + Good Renders

Negative
    -Very Short
    - Wrong Path Game Over

Conclusion:
    For a First try of making a Game I must say I loved it, the Scenes where Hot with no Bullshit, and the Game is for folks that love cuck Games.

Worth the Download