Apr 3, 2017
My Girlfriend Beth [v0.3] [Mcdxcom] - Compressed

Original Size: ~1.1GB
Compressed Size: ~500MB

Win/Lin:
| PIXELDRAIN |

Mac:
| PIXELDRAIN |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Without bonus folder and bonus.zip (same contens) it would be about 100Mb.

Reactions: Noxen

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
This is NOT an ntr game at all.
You knew beforehand that she was a floozy, only got together because she was hot, you don't really care for her, and even the pleasure she give you is not enough to keep you from whoring her out.
There's no reason you should feel any jealousy or betrayal, and even if you say so, it doesn't mean anything. Actions speak louder than words.

Mcdxcom

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
This is NOT an ntr game at all.
You knew beforehand that she was a floozy, only got together because she was hot, you don't really care for her, and even the pleasure she give you is not enough to keep you from whoring her out.
There's no reason you should feel any jealousy or betrayal, and even if you say so, it doesn't mean anything. Actions speak louder than words.
I agree it is not ntr - but i was told to put the tag in!

Reactions: winterwolf200

Mcdxcom

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
This is HOW furious I am... Stop SURPORTING this DEV...... No NEW CONTENT in all the options... He had 6 months.... NOTHING!!!!
NOT WORTH DOWNLOADING.. Waste of time.. @#$%^ Chancer... In the bin... IGNOR THREAD!!
I literally get a couple of hours a week to work on it! - it takes that long to upload!!!

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
I agree it is not ntr - but i was told to put the tag in!
And there's a whole debate on here about the "ntr haters", from people who like to make up scenarios in their heads. Just goes to show what this genre does to the mind...
Anyway. I enjoyed that option to just leave her there, because she brought it upon herself.

Sep 22, 2021
The writing style of this game can only be described as "Your drunk soccer hooligan friend texting you at 3am." I feel like the dev didn't proofread a single bit of this.

Reactions: MAD6999

Mcdxcom

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
This is HOW furious I am... Stop SURPORTING this DEV...... No NEW CONTENT in all the options... He had 6 months.... NOTHING!!!!
NOT WORTH DOWNLOADING.. Waste of time.. @#$%^ Chancer... In the bin... IGNOR THREAD!!
Also - there is loads more content - just not on free release - the reason for big delay from the last is because i am about to do a very big release on patreon and xmas / new year took up my time. Fine you don't like it well fuck off and download something else CUNT

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Not a bad VN, the graphics could be a bit better, but the story is really decent made, I sure look forward to more updates, keep up the good work, for your first renpy game you did pretty well.

Reactions: blaqkthespian

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Girlfriend Beth [v0.4] [Mcdxcom]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I'm sorry.
I'm really sorry to say this because I know how much effort goes into a VN game, but this game is really poorly made. You can ignore the lack of knowledge of graphics, but the story is really dull.
If you can't write an erotic story, you might as well copy it from some site and develop the graphics.

thatscoolbro

Dec 10, 2019
hey anyone can help me with this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing /storage/emulated/0/JoiPlay/games/c9b5f91317f3/game/xun.rpy.
File "game/xun.rpy", line 2, in <module>
File "game/xun.rpy", line 34, in _execute_python_hide
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xda in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
File "renpy/script.py", line 499, in finish_load
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1188, in early_execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1063, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/xun.rpy", line 2, in <module>
File "game/xun.rpy", line 34, in _execute_python_hide
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xda in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyGirlfriendBeth-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes