• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned My First Teacher [v0.04.03] [MrEvo Games]

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Pickle man

Dec 12, 2018
Do you have an idea, on when this will be ready to play?
obviously without having to stop in the middle of the game!

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
If my teacher looked like that, i'd definitely at least flirt with her :devilish:

game looks cool ! please keep up the good work !

Aug 30, 2018
What else do you use beside Ren'Py? I wanna know how do you did the Characters and the School, House ect.
BTW í am 100% playing v0.02 if it comes out.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
The visuals are pretty good, the dialog sucks, the word usage is atrocious, the grammar is fail, the dialog needs to be ran through Word or something with a spell check, its still early in its development so that can be fixed easily, don't know who is writing the dialog or if they really comprehend English or not, but they seriously need a proofreader before this good looking game becomes a walking trash heap... no matter how good your visual novel LOOKS, no one with bother with it if the dialog sucks...

I'm sorry if my words are harsh, but I'm just telling it like it is

FAQtime

Jan 7, 2018
:)) hope so but i`m stuck in game ... after i meet Rachel nothing happens >.> no clue ....

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes