VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - My First Teacher [v0.04.03] [MrEvo Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Steviehg84

What was a promising game has been abandoned sad to say most games on the site have went the same way over time. Animations were great with this game which is refreshing with a lot of games using stolen assets this could have been a really good game but alas another creator has given up as so many have before them
  2. 5.00 star(s)

snellyiscool

Keep calm lads, these renders are really better than most of the games outta here. And i think we have already lots of good quality games but most of them with crunchy renders and this is turn off for players like me. Let us give some time to creator and help him to get this game better by time and hardwork. Yes, as the others say there are really little in that game for now but i hope there will be good updates for this game in the future and that game will become better.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ChuckyF16

Disappointing in the extreme! The artwork promised much, but to say this game is bad would be a compliment. The premise isn't new of course, but seemed to hold promise...but the good looking teacher and the promise of fun is where the positive points end.
    The game is confusing (about as logical as the supposed 'math' on the title picture chalk board), is very poorly written, and has numerous English mistakes on top of several typos.
    I hate it when the game looks like it will be something fun/sexy/interesting/worth the time= but then fails to deliver. That pretty much sums up my experience with this one.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Avaron1974

Nearly a year in development and about 10 minutes worth of awful content to show for it.

It's scraping the barrel for quality, it's a mess of Engrish and complete nonsense by a dev that clearly gives zero fucks about what they are doing.

I'd hardly call what is there a demo nevermind nearly a years worth of work.

I wouldn't mind but people were spouting off progress percentages like they meant something.

I wouldn't recommend this to someone I hated and I certainly won't recommend it here in a community I like.

Even though I pirated it I feel ripped off and want a refund. I want the 10 minutes of my life I wasted on this rancid pile of garbage.

There is no quality, there has been no care, there has been no proof reading and there is barely any content.

We have a website full of amazing games by devs that work damn hard to keep their players happy. I urge you to go play one of those instead and give this a wide berth,
  5. 2.00 star(s)

BejoGuk

boring and confusing idk what to do in the house, no hint or guidance about the gameplay, it has some potential, but imho it still need a lot of improvement, really love the te acher tho, maybe a better guidance of the gameplay
  6. 2.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

Rating is for My First Teacher [v0.03]

Pros:
    -Good Graphics
    -Nice MILF
    -Game Play makes Sense

Cons:
    -Not much to do
    -Still in very early Stage

Total Ratings:

Game is in very early stage,game handling is good,gave it 3 stars because it is in very early stage,and a lot of stuff is not Implemented yet.
    Maybe in a couple of Months the Game will be worth a download,but not right now.