• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Need someone in this costume
View attachment 3602633
Yeah... She had a pretty epic wardrobe malfunction as she was struggling with Jabba and then falling into the Rancor pit.
(BITD, I pretty much wore out my VHS copy of Return of the Jedi from pausing it and running it at very slow speed and even occasionally frame-by-frame through that section; I was a young, nerdy perv back in the early 1980s... what can I say??)

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Yeah... She had a pretty epic wardrobe malfunction as she was struggling with Jabba and then falling into the Rancor pit.
(BITD, I pretty much wore out my VHS copy of Return of the Jedi from pausing it and running it at very slow speed and even occasionally frame-by-frame through that section; I was a young, nerdy perv back in the early 1980s... what can I say??)
I didn't do that but agree with the young nerdy perv, late 80s for me.

Now I'm the same, just remove the young.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Not sure it this traceback has been posted yet. Got this when MC picks up Amanda at their base for the family dinner.
Same and have not found the fix in here yet.

Also get another set of errors when they arrive at the house and you start talking with Betty. Then it happens again as soon as you start talking with grandma. Just going to stop it for now, all the errors and having to hit ignore multiple times is getting annoying. It looks to be something like an animated section each time causing errors, might be an issue with the compressed version not working with those animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I came 'this' close to posting , but decided that would be WRONG on so many different levels...

Not rosquillas?? ;)
Since '77 we called Leia hairstyle the Ensaimadas. Rosquillas are like doughnuts, so it doesn't fit.

If you're on F95, you're a perv. Fact. (y)
I'm only an innocent dev!!! I'm as innocent as Daphne when the game started!!!

Finally caught up, this is arguably one of the best harem VNs on this website. (y)
Thanks!

Not sure it this traceback has been posted yet. Got this when MC picks up Amanda at their base for the family dinner.
Same and have not found the fix in here yet.

Also get another set of errors when they arrive at the house and you start talking with Betty. Then it happens again as soon as you start talking with grandma. Just going to stop it for now, all the errors and having to hit ignore multiple times is getting annoying. It looks to be something like an animated section each time causing errors, might be an issue with the compressed version not working with those animations.
I just made a fix for it. I need to re-code how the profile images were assigned. You should start the update from a v.0.16 save for it to apply. If you are beyond that point, don't worry, it will apply in the next update too, so everyone has the correct unlocked pictures for their playthroughs.

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
Not that I'm nitpicking, but there's one thing that bothers me. It's about MC meeting Maddie in a cat suit. When she takes off the bodysuit, the cat's tail remains.
aaaa.jpg
Then MC complains that it's a pity that the tail was removed and the tail disappears. MC wants the rest of the outfit to stay. When Maddie lies down on the bed, everything disappears except her heels. But then it appears again. Magic?

Edit: By the way. I fully agree with MC. The tail is great!

Last edited:
Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Not that I'm nitpicking, but there's one thing that bothers me. It's about MC meeting Maddie in a cat suit. When she takes off the bodysuit, the cat's tail remains.
View attachment 3604785
Then MC complains that it's a pity that the tail was removed and the tail disappears. MC wants the rest of the outfit to stay. When Maddie lies down on the bed, everything disappears except her heels. But then it appears again. Magic?

Edit: By the way. I fully agree with MC. The tail is great!
I messed up with some of the renders hiding/showing assets and I didn't discover it (in the bed scene) until it was published. In the one you posted, I didn't even see the tail :eek:.

With over 3,000 renders in Maddie's scenes, I guess messing up in 9 of them (and not detecting them before release) wasn't too bad ;) .
I'll re-render them when I get my computer back and running and replace them in the next update.

I really wish that that cat tail was a toy she inserted anally. :devilish: but sadly was just part of the outfit :cry:
The MC thought the same. Who knows in the future? I liked that costume so much that there are chances she will use it once again after merging the Romance/Dom routes. Perhaps changing the tail.

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes