• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Thanks for your kind words!
It always felt awkward to have forced LIs in the games I played. Not even the best girl out there is to the taste of every player, so why should I force every player to be in a relationship with Martha? If a dev has 100 LIs in a game, why would he make only 95 optional? Yes, I know it's a way to force the story in some way and to have some events everyone should play, but there are other ways to do it, and My Dorm is about freedom.
I hope you like Season 2. I applied everything I learned in Season 1 and I think there's a step forward in quality.

Thanks!
Daphne is a cutie! She convinced me to walk the redhead path in the next game. Yes, I know it sounds awkward. You will discover what I mean in some updates. ;)
Best girl! :love: My love.
2024-05-04_12-51-24.jpg

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
At least no one has complained about making him white!
I came 'this' close to posting , but decided that would be WRONG on so many different levels...

Martha is waiting for you dressed as the original Leia, without underwear (no bra needed in space, as Lucas told Carrie) and with the ensaimadas over her ears.
She says you don't need any costume. Or clothes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not rosquillas?? ;)

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes