• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AVNTester2

Nov 13, 2023
My main playthrough is Full Harem, Incest, Full Pregnancy, but it's not the canon playthrough. Every player will choose his canon ending.
I want the next game to be more focused on a smaller cast (I learned that having 28 LIs is too many), so it will be around 8-12.
Doing a direct sequel will mean keeping the 28 LIs from My Dorm (Emma would be 36 when her first daughter is 18, but Meemaw would be 84, and Norah 63) and adding the daughters. Daughters the MC has known since they were born (he will be a present father) but not the players. And there will be ~40 daughters over 18 after the epilogue (in my main playthrough)!
The stories with all of them will advance at a snail's pace, not seeing some of the LIs for many updates.
And you have to add the new students who would arrive between the endgame and the epilogue... A game like that would be unfeasible for a one-man team.
Even if I grow enough to hire employees to help, I will always do the writing (to me, the most important part among a lot of important parts) and give the employees the translation job. That will save "only" 2-4 days per update, so not too much bigger updates.
I understand it would be too big I just wanted to say I hope you aren't one of the Dev's who will falter under the pressure of a loud group who demand something :HideThePain:

Oct 10, 2022
My main playthrough is Full Harem, Incest, Full Pregnancy, but it's not the canon playthrough. Every player will choose his canon ending.
My endgame of main playthrough is also full harem. Before I was going for Erika solo, then I noticed with all the cloning stuff I can have a harem with 50 Erikas. Though maybe I can add Debbie for flavour too. ;)

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I understand it would be too big I just wanted to say I hope you aren't one of the Dev's who will falter under the pressure of a loud group who demand something :HideThePain:
Never been if it hurts the story. Olga hasn't made it into the harem (and I have good reasons for it which have started to show), there isn't NTR (besides the company) or sex slaves. Debbie isn't a dominatrix nor is Emma submissive.
I'm open to ideas, I've always said that you, the players, know more about how an AVN works than I do. So, I added Maddie and Megan to the harem and removed the tag "side chicks" from them (and removed Sophie completely). Some comments, even some of them made jokingly, made it into the game, some others didn't because adding them, even if they were good ideas, would derail the story too much.

My endgame of main playthrough is also full harem. Before I was going for Erika solo, then I noticed with all the cloning stuff I can have a harem with 50 Erikas. Though maybe I can add Debbie for flavour too. ;)
No cloning of Erika, sorry. The subject for cloning should be in embryonary state so, at most, cloning Erika's daughter.
And Eva is Erika's clone (or otherwise) and Eva isn't an ex-goth or as sweet as Erika is. And can break nuts with those abs.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Just finished my 3rd playthrough of season 1, only 5 words to say for this game "I fucking love this game" thank you Tropecita for letting us choose how and who we want as a love intrest. I'm currently going to start my 4th and final playthrough for season 1 and I'm gonna just go with a full incest only route for this 4th playthrough. Really the only route I cannot ever see myself doing is every single romance in one playthrough. Once I see how season 2 plays out, I'll bite the bullet and sub and add you to my pledges on patreon. Such a good game cannot recommend enough.

Feb 25, 2024
Just finished my 3rd playthrough of season 1, only 5 words to say for this game "I fucking love this game" thank you Tropecita for letting us choose how and who we want as a love intrest. I'm currently going to start my 4th and final playthrough for season 1 and I'm gonna just go with a full incest only route for this 4th playthrough. Really the only route I cannot ever see myself doing is every single romance in one playthrough. Once I see how season 2 plays out, I'll bite the bullet and sub and add you to my pledges on patreon. Such a good game cannot recommend enough.

I'm not a fan of Harem, but I absolutely loved this game. Harem-style games should take a cue from this gameplay approach. Plus, my preferred path is with Dapne; she has my heart.

1714831214598.png 1714831275624.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
May the 4th
Happy Star Whatever!
For next year, Daphne should be more specific about the costumes.
View attachment 3602515
So, for May the 4th, Daphne wants everyone in costume, right?

Everyone, in costume, all day, right?

Not me imagining Erika in a "Slave Leia" costume right now........

Totally me imagining Erika in a "Slave Leia" costume right now!!!:love:

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thanks for your kind words!
It always felt awkward to have forced LIs in the games I played. Not even the best girl out there is to the taste of every player, so why should I force every player to be in a relationship with Martha? If a dev has 100 LIs in a game, why would he make only 95 optional? Yes, I know it's a way to force the story in some way and to have some events everyone should play, but there are other ways to do it, and My Dorm is about freedom.
I hope you like Season 2. I applied everything I learned in Season 1 and I think there's a step forward in quality.

I'm not a fan of Harem, but I absolutely loved this game. Harem-style games should take a cue from this gameplay approach. Plus, my preferred path is with Dapne; she has my heart.

View attachment 3602072 View attachment 3602079
Thanks!
Daphne is a cutie! She convinced me to walk the redhead path in the next game. Yes, I know it sounds awkward. You will discover what I mean in some updates. ;)

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Nice costume!

I see he is......... on a roll.:BootyTime:
Poor Jamaal, what has Trop turned you into? View attachment 3602560
That could be worst, they could see him rollin' and hatin'.:BootyTime:
At least no one has complained about making him white!

Can I go as Jabba? The other outfits are too fucking tight...
Martha is waiting for you dressed as the original Leia, without underwear (no bra needed in space, as Lucas told Carrie) and with the ensaimadas over her ears.
She says you don't need any costume. Or clothes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes