xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No, you don't need to say it. I am well aware that I AM weird as fuck. Thanks.
No, I don't consider you weired, and you are not ! at least from how I know you.
on top of that my better half is dealing with the trauma her ex husband (Narcisistic asshole) has left on her and all the damage he did trying to break her and his own son, so , No I don't like neither dominace nor sub.
Both hads full how this shit altered the woman I love .
1715980835023.png whooopsi ! what a number ;) :ROFLMAO:
so let's drop this topic and make some fun.

Last edited:

Aviz87

Mar 30, 2023
I don't know if this is the first game that I plan to play (/played) doing this or if I always missed the information, but having all the character names known, from the start, is so helpful.

Way too many 'Liam' crossing my path~, guess I'm not the only one in the scene liking the name.

Reactions: TropecitaGames

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't know if this is the first game that I plan to play (/played) doing this or if I always missed the information, but having all the character names known, from the start, is so helpful.

Way too many 'Liam' crossing my path~, guess I'm not the only one in the scene liking the name.
It's a good Irish name

• Red Heart
Reactions: TropecitaGames

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
.Eileen is gorgeous and I'm really liking her mother..will MC have a relationship with her? thanks
I didn't see your edit about Kiara. Yes, the MC will have the chance to have a relationship with her. If I didn't provide that chance the redhead-lovers gang and the milf-lovers gang would hang me by my thumbs :D

Well my perception of the all the girls and women you have in your Masterpiece, is that no one of them has a really submissive profile, I feel that the similarities and the nuances of each character is brought out in an excellent way.
You developed them with love and it shows.
Thanks!
Since I don't know shit about dom/sub mechanics, and don't enjoy them, I wrote the girls in a way that looked natural to me. Writing 28 different personalities without falling into clichés or tropes (the bitchy, the airhead, the submissive, the dominant, etc.) is a lot of fun. Obviously, the combinations are finite, so I won't say EVERY character in My Dorm is ultra-original, but I love all of them. The MC wouldn't be too happy with a submissive girl and wouldn't accept a dominant one.

It's quality of life. With 6 renameable characters (the MC and the original core family) the chances to name Martha as Betty, for example, are high and that would make for confusing conversations down the road.

Thanks to your post I remembered I had to add (and remove) some names from the list.

TropecitaGames

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
We are watching you Dev.......
View attachment 3647521 View attachment 3647522

Signed a Member of the redhead-lovers gang and the milf-lovers gang
Kiara has perhaps the most beautiful boobs in the game. I won't let the chance to show them pass (too many times).

Good, good.:sneaky:

At least, but if you forgot to give us more Martha and Erika, we would hang you by your balls.:devilish:
What about a (possible, but not confirmed) Kiara-MC-Martha sandwich?
Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
Samantha-Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah? (I call this one the "MILF special")

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Kiara has perhaps the most beautiful boobs in the game. I won't let the chance to show them pass (too many times).

Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
Please don't, that would kill me instantly (at least I'd die with a boner)......

JUST KIDDING, PLEASE DO IT!!!!!!

Solarics

Jul 8, 2020

Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
How long does it take to enter the main plot of Kiara? I hope to see 4 pregnant MILFs seeing off MC before he leaves for Aruba. :love:

johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023

Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
Maybe we'll see Kiara's boobs at the pool party. But will she dare?
Sandwiches! Sandwiches! I love sandwiches. I've been asking for something like Scarlett MC Alexia for a long time. Although I know it's unlikely. The girls don't know each other well enough.

Last edited:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023

Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
Damn..... I love the way you think!

2sbgAG.gif

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
I didn't see your edit about Kiara. Yes, the MC will have the chance to have a relationship with her. If I didn't provide that chance the redhead-lovers gang and the milf-lovers gang would hang me by my thumbs :D
milfcookies.gif
Kiara-MC-Martha-Norah?
this-is-the-american-dream-raff-hanks.gif

4.10 star(s) 96 Votes