Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Can't wait to have it all out there...

But, was it really necessary to call Jamaal a girl? ::smirk::

Peace :D
The chart is who knows about MC and various people, not everyone MC is having sex with. Jamaal is fairly sure he's banging the women in his home. He's not a target to be acquired by our entirely heterosexual MC.
JJ1960 has it right. I make this kind of chart for most harem games I play, and if there's a notable non-LI character who it could be interesting to track the knowledge of, I add them to the bottom of the list, but without a column.

I have updated my older format, in fact, and it now looks like this (some abbreviations are different than expected because I change several names - NAT = Norah, DAH = Daphne, Oph = Erika):

1715033057797.png

If anyone's curious about similar charts for other games, feel free to DM me to see if I have one, or DM on Discord if you are in a shared server with me, but let's keep that out of Trop's thread.

Edit: I just realized the status notes on the right give away some of my choices, heh. Well, so be it. It's not very surprising for anyone who's seen the kinds of games I like.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
JJ1960 has it right. I make this kind of chart for most harem games I play, and if there's a notable non-LI character who it could be interesting to track the knowledge of, I add them to the bottom of the list, but without a column.

I have updated my older format, in fact, and it now looks like this (some abbreviations are different than expected because I change several names - NAT = Norah, DAH = Daphne, Oph = Erika):

View attachment 3610236

If anyone's curious about similar charts for other games, feel free to DM me to see if I have one, or DM on Discord if you are in a shared server with me, but let's keep that out of Trop's thread.
Look, I get it... But, on the legend of the symbols, (X) says "Left girl", that's why I say Jamaal is being called a girl.

It's nothing but a joke... ok? I mean no harm.

Peace :D

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Too many bland characters – in fact, too many characters in general – and too little Norah for the longest time.
I disagree. While the # of LI's is at or beyond my capacity to remember them all :D, and while there are a couple I could probably do without myself, I think they are all in there for a reason and those reasons seem pretty transparent if you take a moment to think about each of them and what uniquenesses they bring to the table. With inclusivity and acceptance as major themes within the Family, I think having such variety in there is a nice touch, and I don't find any of them "bland" even if they aren't my thing IRL. For me there are too many games out there written by boys with only caricatures as LI's, where different hair colors are considered adequate when it comes to creating "different" female characters. Each LI in this game has a different background and different motivations, and so for me this is one of only a handful of well-thought-out and almost-realistic harem games out there (another being A Foreign World but that dev would need to add another 20 Li's to get to where My Dorm is now. :ROFLMAO:)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

View attachment 3610236

Edit: I just realized the status notes on the right give away some of my choices, heh. Well, so be it. It's not very surprising for anyone who's seen the kinds of games I like.
Umm ... you sure you want to use that shorthand for the students?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Starting to feel like too many characters and too little Norah for the longest time.
You better find a way to get used to it. While the sex is optional, the presence of the characters isn't. There are even more coming.

To me, that's not a problem, while I wait for my favorites, ALL the other girls keep me company. That is, in my view, the absolute best way to play a game of this kind, It's fine to have preferences, as long as you keep having fun while you wait for their turn.

Tropecita, did a fantastic job on that. Each and everyone of the women are a joy to keep company. While, yes, I do have preferences, I love all of them. Can't wait for those big bellies to show... :D :p

Peace :p

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
You better find a way to get used to it. While the sex is optional, the presence of the characters isn't. There are even more coming.

To me, that's not a problem, while I wait for my favorites, ALL the other girls keep me company. That is, in my view, the absolute best way to play a game of this kind, It's fine to have preferences, as long as you keep having fun while you wait for their turn.

Tropecita, did a fantastic job on that. Each and everyone of the women are a joy to keep company. While, yes, I do have preferences, I love all of them. Can't wait for those big bellies to show... :D :p

100% agree on that.

Also, with what Esquaria said about Norah, I think she has a lot of content (and I'm happy because I love her), so I don't understand why it's a problem if she's a little less prominent in the lasts couple updates.

Also, like you said, everyone has their preferences. I wonder if someone miss Jack tho. :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Harem players who play for only one or two LIs and then complain about too many LIs are so weird to me... like don't play harem games then there's only one tag that equates to multiple LIs if that's not what you want just ignore that one.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Harem players who play for only one or two LIs and then complain about too many LIs are so weird to me... like don't play harem games then there's only one tag that equates to multiple LIs if that's not what you want just ignore that one.
Some think that EVERY LIs will be like they want, and if not, they're mad about that or...... I don't know. I don't understand that kind of players.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Heh. I have no qualms about overloaded abbreviations. Not since I saw a large company comfortably referring to their contact database system as "Contact Profile" in its expected abbreviations completely unironically.
To be fair, you made this for the game that uses "NTR" as a major plot point ... without using NTR in it's "plotting"

SpatulaPie

Apr 21, 2023
There was an almost-throw-away line about what the girls do together when MC is not around. Didn't bother me at all, but I'm stunned the rabid NTR people on both sides didn't squall all over this thread. :LOL:
It is just respect for TropecitaGames and his amazing game. Not TOO many rapid out of line/ out of context quibbles here. Plus those that do step over the line meet FatGiant and his un-equibble diatribes and rapier wit :devilish:; Satous mug :coffee:and HornyyPussy 's Elmo:p.

4.10 star(s) 95 Votes