VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Dark Desires [v0.1 Test] [PSHOTGAMES]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
OK.....So Dad is 43, Mom is 34. Oldest Sister is 23. That means Dad was 20 and Mom was 11 when she was born. I think Dad would be in jail in most places. Just saying.
in most realities it'd mean the sister wouldn't be born in the first place

Nov 8, 2022
Mom: 34
Son: 21

#ThanksPatreon

Making hentai developers fuck up their games since 2017.
gulag companies have 100 title under different patreon accounts. they are to stupid to create a patch or a user_edit for relation/age, or they don't bother because the game is meant be abandoned. that's why it is wiser to ignore patreon games under a certain threshold. just look out for devs who are driven by the urge to make a name for themselves and share the same kink.

Reactions: another_alias

another_alias

Apr 16, 2019
I don't even want to touch this after seeing the preview images and description.
Yet another guy from college seeing his family again to fuck them.
Renders don't look good (from what I see in the previews.
Characters don't seem original either. Milf with overdimensioned tits (doesn't have to be a negative aspect if she looks decent) and sisters.
Maneee

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Excellent start loved that you can adjust the younger daughter's age. Can't wait for the update.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
maybe he is from Europe . in my country we start elemetary school with 7 high school with 15 and finish with 18 or 19 depent what you want to be and do you want to continue .
Im from Europe and we finish with 18. Kids usually start with 6-6 1/2. 12 yrs of schooling makes 18. Dev is look like Portugese,so he is wrong by long margin,unless MC repeated 3 times :ROFLMAO:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
He meant college. The DEV is obviously non-English speaking.
Has anyone seen a crappy-looking game from a foreign dev with a perfect English script? No!
If you finish high school with 18,21 for college done is kinda early,no. Still,its obvious he messed up age all over

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
So... Mom gave birth to MC at the age of 13.... and even at 11 for the older sis... and the title of the game is "my dark disires" corrected in this thread but not on patreon and doesnt even hide the incest there, so game will be gone very soon on patreon too...

To summarize... DEV is not the brightes candle on the cake!? So we cant expect anything good storywise, or a relationship build up, or anything else... besides... MC bangs his family... well, there are many games out there with incest and MC banging his family, to be frank, its maybe the most created content around here. I dont see a point to waste my time with this porject... yeah i downloaded it, gave it about 3 minutes, and already felt that multiple braincells were dying a cruel death.3 minutes are not enough to write a review and rate the game though... so... lucky DEV you avoided a 1 star rating i guess.
You should stay another minute to see the end :LOL:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh my god the engrish is strong with this one, so strong that sometimes you need to really think about it to get what it's all about!
I guess it's a firts try to make a game, no so bad, but the dev really need to hire someone to help him with the writing and the translation.
You can't just translate word for word, languages don't all work the same way.
But the writing is really average if not bad, it's a compilation of all the clichés you may see in those VNs, a bit of imagination and fantasy is not forbidden you know!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I guess it's a first try to make a game. Not so bad, but the dev really needs to hire someone to help him with the writing and the translation.
You can't just translate word for word. Languages don't all work the same way.
I've been helping some new devs, and there are diffidently easy and almost impossible games to correct the English. As you said, this one is pretty basic. the more descriptive the dialogue, the harder it is. I offered my help to pshotgames.

Reactions: MythMackay

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
I realize this is just a first dropped development introduction, but already there is a plot inconsistency. Ok, so the MC's family moved, this is the first time he sees the new large house coming home, yet he knows exactly where to go to get to his room?

Reactions: Silentdeath8
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote