VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Dark Desires [v0.1 Test] [PSHOTGAMES]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
PSHOTGAMES Not a bad foundation to build on here. Try to be open-minded to those of us here trying to help by providing constructive criticism in a respectful manner, and ignore the whiners. Unfortunately, there's entirely to many of the latter here on this site lol.
Anyways, as someone that mostly plays incest themed adult games, I'm wishing you the best of luck for the success of your AVN!

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
You might want to change the age of the mother because at 34 years old she would have given birth to the oldest child at 11. Unless thats part of the story
Never heard of a successful model who has had a kid and was pregnant with her second before becoming a teen lmao

My guess is that it was a typo and they wanted her to be 43 like the dad

Reactions: grimjaw07

grimjaw07

Nov 21, 2018
Never heard of a successful model who has had a kid and was pregnant with her second before becoming a teen lmao

My guess is that it was a typo and they wanted her to be 43 like the dad
I think you're right cuz the dad would have been around 19 or 20 when he impregnated her lol

• Haha
Reactions: BigDaddyEarl

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
So, you're putting every abandoned game in that category? You have a sad life ahead of you. please don't respond. You're stinking up my computer.
But I don't understand where you put them.
Maybe in the clean area of your pc?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
So any news if this is going to be a cuck game or not? ntr/sharing/swinging etc, is that planned?

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
Is there any news on the games development? I'm not personally sold enough to put money towards this game yet, and I can't even see how active the dev is with their community on ether of the subscription sites without paying.
It's almost been 4 months since the "Test" was dropped. No news at this point has me wondering if it's been dropped or possibly being reworked.

Reactions: parqueo
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote