• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Dark Desires [v0.1 Test] [PSHOTGAMES]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You will be in the role of a young man who has just returned from college.
Away from his family, when he finds them again he begins to have tempting,
desires and thoughts about the people around him.

Hmm what could be different from the other 1000 games with this "plot"
If it ain't broke don't fix it ... it's worked for a long time and continues to be liked by a lot of players. No matter how many times it's been repeated it's still well liked. Who knows if anything will be different that's up to the dev(s) but again too many dev's try to reinvent the wheel and guess what it falls flat and many times ends up abandoned... I will wait for more content but look forward to trying this one. Good Luck Dev.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I really feel like I've played the same game over and over and over again...

Anyway, about the game... maybe making the mom 34 years old and the older sister 23 years old wasn't such a good idea, unless it's step-mom but the game never mention that, you're playing with fire with the whole incest on patreon and also making optional the age of the younger sister, beware!

Reactions: another_alias

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Usual soup, let's hope it adds new ingredients that make it interesting or else it ends up in the trash.
We will see ....

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote