D

Deleted member 8085

Really happy to have found this one!
Enjoyed it a ton and can't wait for future updates!! <3
Endless thanks to @playersx for introducing it to me via his signature :heartcoveredeyes:

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
i'm assuming that in the future the shop girl's shop will sell condoms in it, so she can't catch the disease that she thinks she can get and he can fuck her

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
i'm assuming that in the future the shop girl's shop will sell condoms in it, so she can't catch the disease that she thinks she can get and he can fuck her
Didn't the doctor say something about needing the ''vagina bacteria'' of 9 women on our dick? I don't think it helps us if we fuck her with a condom. We'll probably just convince her that it's fine to fuck us. Unless we can just scoop up all those sweet bacteria with our hand and just rub them all over our dick. Maybe that'll work. :p

Reactions: The Grifter
D

Deleted member 8085

Didn't the doctor say something about needing the ''vagina bacteria'' of 9 women on our dick? I don't think it helps us if we fuck her with a condom. We'll probably just convince her that it's fine to fuck us. Unless we can just scoop up all those sweet bacteria with our hand and just rub them all over our dick. Maybe that'll work. :p
OR perhaps we'll have a side-quest of getting a needle (maybe Emily takes up to sewing her own cosplay costumes?) and using it to poke all the holes in all the condoms to get all that bacterial goodness. LOL :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: ponyguy

kays

Jan 4, 2018
so since old saves didnt work i replayed it done anythink but anne quest line wont start i cant get to the libary blowjob last time it worked now i cant do anythink else anymore any ideas`?

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
Where can I find Jamal? I read somewhere that he can be found at the gym at 11.00 PM, but he is not around at that time.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
Where can I find Jamal? I read somewhere that he can be found at the gym at 11.00 PM, but he is not around at that time.
u gotta finger ur cousin first than he will have a line like sleeping pills whatsoever and than jamal starts spawning

Reactions: Mad_Man

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
anyone has a walkthrough ?
anyone got a walk through
Is there a walkthrough? Could not find it on first page.
walkthrough plz
Is there a walkthrough? I can't seem to find one.
Game needs a walkthrough at this point.
Where can I get the walkthrough
Does this game have walkthrough??

Sory for my english
EDIT read the next post....and this quotes are from the 5 last pages.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Okay, not really a step-by-step walkthrough, but some general quick and dirty hints... also, this is a work in progress. Please point out any mistakes and corrections.

Edit: would be possible to link the posthttps://f95zone.com/threads/my-cute-cousin-v0-4-0-ex-astaros3d.5405/page-53#post-446294 to the OP? @RedKing @muttdoggy @Twistty @wep or any other Mod, thank you for time.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Somebody knows how the unren method works, I copied the unren.bat to the root folder of MCC and to the game folder, but both times the bat is just opening and closing in 1 sec

3.40 star(s) 171 Votes