House MD

Jan 4, 2018
Oh god, all the comments about this. This is directed at everybody: WHY THE FUCK DID ALL OF YOU GIVE HER THE PILLS AND CHOOSE FUCK COUSIN? The only way to get there is to have been molesting her in her sleep in the first place.

Seriously, it's as if you walked up to a giant boxing glove that said "press button to be punched in the balls" and PRESSED THE FUCKING BUTTON. Any right to complain is null and void. Anyone who didn't want to be punched would have headed as far away as possible.

And no, it's not mandatory to proceed. The HJ is triggered by completing Emily and the Cousin's photoshoots. That's it. So every one of you hypocrites snuck into her room at night and shoved your fingers in her, there's no other way to know about the scene.
Well said. And in the end, it's just a game...

House MD

Jan 4, 2018
Oh god, all the comments about this. This is directed at everybody: WHY THE FUCK DID ALL OF YOU GIVE HER THE PILLS AND CHOOSE FUCK COUSIN? The only way to get there is to have been molesting her in her sleep in the first place.

Seriously, it's as if you walked up to a giant boxing glove that said "press button to be punched in the balls" and PRESSED THE FUCKING BUTTON. Any right to complain is null and void. Anyone who didn't want to be punched would have headed as far away as possible.

And no, it's not mandatory to proceed. The HJ is triggered by completing Emily and the Cousin's photoshoots. That's it. So every one of you hypocrites snuck into her room at night and shoved your fingers in her, there's no other way to know about the scene.
Well said. And in the end, it's just a game...

Reactions: ponyguy

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
too many bugs, there is one even makes his cousin become a fat jellyfish riding on u...amazing ,don't drink that long what medicine before u sleep :(

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
anyone know how to get the cousin Handjob and the 2 girls at the pool scene????
You get handjob after 2nd photoshops with cousin when you go to bed she wakes you up saying you said her name in your sleep, 2 girls at the pool first you have to upgrade your drone at the shop and the Round 10-11pm at night fly drone and it will give you a choice of cousin or Barbara house, sometimes they aren’t there so just go another night

toothski

Oct 23, 2017
the game is easy... just choose the polite answer... just do a trial and error thing and dont forget to save before answer questions..

Reactions: ponyguy

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
walkthrough plz
Okay, not really a step-by-step walkthrough, but some general quick and dirty hints... also, this is a work in progress. Please point out any mistakes and corrections.

Above all, be aware this is at best a early beta version of the game. Bugs are to be expected. And if you feel the need to complain about the state of the game... well, put your money where you mouth is, get to Patreon and support Astaros3D.

Back to the hints.

OK, now first of all, don't be an obvious dick towards the girls. Complimenting them works generally fine, but not all compliments will get you a positive response.

Also, for the time being, I'd advise against using the cheats since doing so seems to mess up some backgroud triggers and make some scenes buggy. Money cheating MIGHT be ok.

For money, you can work at the store (strength 5+), at the gym or donate sperm at the clinic (be sure you get there fresh and peppy).

I'm not sure if the book "Guru of pick up" is necessary for anything, you might pick it up just to be sure.

Cousin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emily:

Anna (Library):

Shop-girl:

EDIT: Workaround for the fight scenes (Dick / saving Jamal) added - - Thanks to Scotty1212

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I got thrown out for being a "brute" on day seven and I had only picked the good things. This really needs a proper walkthrough if it's gonna be this annoying to play the game, nothing unrening the rpa wont fix. Doesn't seem to have that much content yet for the grind you are forced to do. At least he provides cheats. Though all the stupid things you can say that you shouldn't say that's a little too much. Keep it simple. The rare disease could also be removed, that was just stupid. Sleeping with a raging boner too many nights is enough no need to invent stupid diseases.
That's just my opinion though.

Sep 1, 2017
I got thrown out for being a "brute" on day seven and I had only picked the good things. This really needs a proper walkthrough if it's gonna be this annoying to play the game, nothing unrening the rpa wont fix. Doesn't seem to have that much content yet for the grind you are forced to do. At least he provides cheats. Though all the stupid things you can say that you shouldn't say that's a little too much. Keep it simple. The rare disease could also be removed, that was just stupid. Sleeping with a raging boner too many nights is enough no need to invent stupid diseases.
That's just my opinion though.
Did you cummed on the bath floor?
I did that and hoped the cousin would be impressed by the amount of sperm i could produce...it backfired.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Did you cummed on the bath floor?
I did that and hoped the cousin would be impressed by the amount of sperm i could produce...it backfired.
pretty sure i cleaned it every time. I assumed it was gonna be used for something later when i found the screwdriver to peek but looking at the cgs that seems to not be the case yet. But maybe i didnt click clean once that could be it.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Game needs a walkthrough at this point.
Okay, not really a step-by-step walkthrough, but some general quick and dirty hints... also, this is a work in progress. Please point out any mistakes and corrections.

Above all, be aware this is at best a early beta version of the game. Bugs are to be expected. And if you feel the need to complain about the state of the game... well, put your money where you mouth is, get to Patreon and support Astaros3D.

Back to the hints.

OK, now first of all, don't be an obvious dick towards the girls. Complimenting them works generally fine, but not all compliments will get you a positive response.

Also, for the time being, I'd advise against using the cheats since doing so seems to mess up some backgroud triggers and make some scenes buggy. Money cheating MIGHT be ok.

For money, you can work at the store (strength 5+), at the gym or donate sperm at the clinic (be sure you get there fresh and peppy).

I'm not sure if the book "Guru of pick up" is necessary for anything, you might pick it up just to be sure.

Cousin:

Emily:

Anna (Library):

Shop-girl:

EDIT: Workaround for the fight scenes (Dick / saving Jamal) added - - Thanks to Scotty1212
Is there a walkthrough? I can't seem to find one.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes