The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Somebody knows how the unren method works, I copied the unren.bat to the root folder of MCC and to the game folder, but both times the bat is just opening and closing in 1 sec
Hmm, that should do the trick... testing, one sec.
Huh. Strangely I get an error when executing UnRen.bat with admin privileges, but just doubleclicking it and then choosing 1 works fine... check if there is a folder \game\images after running UnRen.bat.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Hmm, that should do the trick... testing, one sec.
Huh. Strangely I get an error when executing UnRen.bat with admin privileges, but just doubleclicking it and then choosing 1 works fine... check if there is a folder \game\images after running UnRen.bat.
But I can't choose anything, no options or anything, just opening and closing is all it does, and no images folder in game folder

EDIT

Mmm, just tried it on my laptop and its working perfectly fine so this is computer related but what is the problem?

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
But I can't choose anything, no options or anything, just opening and closing is all it does, and no images folder in game folder

EDIT

Mmm, just tried it on my laptop and its working perfectly fine so this is computer related but what is the problem?
Not sure... don't really have any deeper insights into the tool than what's stated by Sam here:

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Yeah, it's not a problem of unren, the whole CMD command doesn't even works anymore, thank you for helping tho

Wolf120

Jan 16, 2018
On version 0.4.0 how do u get your cousin to give you a blowjob and see her naked in her bed in the day time

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
ok does anyone have a workaround for the error I get when I answer the door for the boyfriend. I also get an error when i'm trying to help the old man
please can someone write a step by step guide

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
ok does anyone have a workaround for the error I get when I answer the door for the boyfriend. I also get an error when i'm trying to help the old man
please can someone write a step by step guide
Both fights crash in v0.04 even though the first worked fine in v0.03 (2nd one doesn't exist). You lose the fight no matter what, so you're not missing anything by clicking ignore other than a stupid mini-game. The workaround has already been posted (unren game, move images from battle & jamal folders to game folder), possibly fixed properly in v0.04.1 but we'll have to wait for it to be released to $5 Patreons if the pattern holds up.
No idea why, with the 1st fight, we can't be allowed to win and Dick tells use we're pretty ripped just like the gym trainer who we may want to check out...

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hi there I remember reading around here something about the cousing giving a handjob? is that true? I've used the UNREN to fix the fight glitches and I saw nothing related to that.

Aaaand you can spike her coffee and fuck her so.. what am I missing? cheers!

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Hi there I remember reading around here something about the cousing giving a handjob? is that true? I've used the UNREN to fix the fight glitches and I saw nothing related to that.

Aaaand you can spike her coffee and fuck her so.. what am I missing? cheers!
After you give the ability to buy sleeping pills you can use those to spike her coffee and fuck her in the ass or pussy, if you after that going to sleep with a hard-on you will get the handjob scene, but then it's finished because you will end up with an endless dream scene fucking the cousin

Reactions: Storm4n
3.40 star(s) 171 Votes