• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
No, no oil... and I cant offer a massage to the trainer, I think some functions were reseted, I still have the image in the gallery thou
I was just wondering if I failed to get the screwdriver can I still have a chance later or no?

If the girl in the shop has shown you all her wares and if she told you to go in the evening you still have the chance to get it, otherwise try asking to show everything and do it twice and everything goes automatically, however in the guide and explained download it there are the basic answers to 90% of the problems.

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
Hi I had an older version of the game, and played the game a bit (couple of minutes, but didn't have time to go further) I saw an update, I downloaded it, and I have an error when I start a new save/game. I checked the bug fix solution, but I'm assuming it is for when you're further in the game? I have a similar issue as the one stated in the bug fix solution. Here is my error :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/update.rpy", line 12, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 97, in script call
    vc
Thanks for the help

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I checked the bug fix solution, but I'm assuming it is for when you're further in the game? I have a similar issue as the one stated in the bug fix solution.
Before assuming have you used the bugfix ?
Bugfix help present and future problems.
Read also 4/5/6 post above this

13thSin

May 25, 2018
I was just wondering if I failed to get the screwdriver can I still have a chance later or no?
Yes you can. This happened to my game also, i failed to get the screwdriver from first go. What you need to do is:

1. check bathroom door again when roommate is taking shower (game tells you to find screwdriver)
2. go to the store and ask saleswoman about screwdriver (game tells you she's lying)
3. go to the store 23.00 and now you can get the damn thing

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: Tacito

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
Before assuming have you used the bugfix ?
Bugfix help present and future problems.
Read also 4/5/6 post above this
Hey. I did try the update.rpy file like you told me to check on the post aboves. I end up having "135957_update.rpy" and "135957_update.rpyc" but the bug when i start a new game is still here. If you have another solution, i'm taking anything, thanks

scard4lyf

Jun 15, 2018
Hey. I did try the update.rpy file like you told me to check on the post aboves. I end up having "135957_update.rpy" and "135957_update.rpyc" but the bug when i start a new game is still here. If you have another solution, i'm taking anything, thanks
You need to rename the files to "update.rpyc" instead of "135957_update.rpy" then place it in the /game directory.

Reactions: skrilexx

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I need help I am stuck after taken pictures of barbra and ann fucking, and I showed barbra the picture, what do I do know. I keep looping it over and over, I am on day 46

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I need help I am stuck after taken pictures of barbra and ann fucking, and I showed barbra the picture, what do I do know. I keep looping it over and over, I am on day 46

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
how to unlocked this on gallery i dont have option after i apply a message oil
Probably you need a previous save ... or try to use the old save posted , massage oil not needed

Reactions: Jjuunn

madsjb

Feb 4, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/college.rpy", line 408, in <module>
AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    k8T�T��Y���4E�7

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I'm stuck. Down to one girl but neither Anna nor the salesgirl are tryna give up any. I've had the threesome with Anna and Barbra already. The Dr. doesn't tell me shit either. Dude hasn't said anything different since the first medical exam at the beginning of the game.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes