bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I know this been answered hundred's of times before, but I've got Barbara and Anna's picture and I also have the director's picture of her getting fucked by Dick, but Barbara won't send Anna back home, what am I missing here? :(

Bob Bones

May 14, 2017
Two questions:

(1) Sent Anne back home, blackmailed Derek with the photo - but Barbara never shows up at the library??? How do I get Barbara to appear there?

What preconditions for that appearance might I have missed?

(2) Emily asked for a joint photo session, I asked the director to send the cousin home early, but no change in conversations with the cousin, no new event at 1800 at Emilys. What needs to happen to get the Catgirl/Quinn photos?

saif1234

Apr 25, 2018
Please Help ....

Have problem when send barbara to Library, When I come to library an click on the door, error ocured and when I press ignore , I see anna without barbara.

I tried :

send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True

But doesn't work

Please Help .... Thanxxxxxxxxxx

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
What preconditions for that appearance might I have missed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(2) Emily asked for a joint photo session

see this , i don't know if you have to finish first with Anna/Barbara

I am needing one, either Salesgirl or Librarian. Not sure which or how.
Better two than one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bob Bones

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
In the end it seems that I managed to find a solution and I finished this version of the game, but I must say that it is really a mess without proper guidance, there are many hidden things and many others for nothing obvious and above all there are still some bugs to solve, I hope they are solved in the next version of the game and finally someone patiently put together a walktrough as it should. However, after my observations, I still thank for the help and for the development of course.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
In the end it seems that I managed to find a solution and I finished this version of the game, but I must say that it is really a mess without proper guidance, there are many hidden things and many others for nothing obvious and above all there are still some bugs to solve, I hope they are solved in the next version of the game and finally someone patiently put together a walktrough as it should. However, after my observations, I still thank for the help and for the development of course.
There is 7 videos, which guide you through everything... Except the 0.9, which is literally like 5 clicks so if you need WT for it, then............... -.-

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Thank you!
Ah of course sorry, I forgot to ask another thing, that if you did the photo shoots with Emily, since that needs for the fight scene too. But you don't, so you need to buy the 2 cosplays and do those photo shoots too.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
So the maximum of the relationship is 2 hearts and no more, so more than that the relationship does not go on, I got it right?
Partly.
So in the game there is a relasitonship point for every girl which can increase forever unless there is no option to increase it. But for roommate there is plenty, so it can be increse to the sky. But for every girl there is a limit also, so the game won't display tons of hearts.
So for example for roommate you can have 840 RP, still the game will display 2 hearts cause that's the limit. And even if you gather 840 relationship point, in the game you only needs as much as you get the 2 hearts, because that's what the game checks in certain action.

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
Partly.
So in the game there is a relasitonship point for every girl which can increase forever unless there is no option to increase it. But for roommate there is plenty, so it can be increse to the sky. But for every girl there is a limit also, so the game won't display tons of hearts.
So for example for roommate you can have 840 RP, still the game will display 2 hearts cause that's the limit. And even if you gather 840 relationship point, in the game you only needs as much as you get the 2 hearts, because that's what the game checks in certain action.

Thanks, I was puzzled by the fact that it did not increase more than that, compared to the librarian and his cousin's friend, it left me perplexed, and I hope that in the future changes, since the main goal I think is always her. Anyway, thanks for the information.

Bob Bones

May 14, 2017
V0.9 - With earlier replies (thanks, folks!), I'm nearing completion; two more gallery images to go. It seems I have to chase Barbara and give her a massage - but she's never home?

How do I find her home? What preconditions?

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes