pokecityyy

Apr 13, 2018
I can never get the trainer to teach me how to fight. I've restarted my game maybe 2-3 times now and no matter how far I get in the story the option for her to teach me how to fight never shows up. Because of this I can never progress with the roommate and Emily.

Edit: No matter how many times I have visited Emily. The door is never opened and the guy there. Is there a way to trigger the event?

Pizza Guy

Dec 29, 2017
upload_2018-7-20_16-49-35.png
can someone help me how to finish this task and the command for the cousins heart
i finish blackmailing her son
(Sorry for asking this I don't know how to find the similar to this)

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
Try to save after the rollback, restart the whole game and try to insert the console command after that.

Post the error message after you insert the console commands please.

You missed the update fix.

If you have high str and you can beat the guy, but you didn't do the fight train you can't beat him. Just lose the first time and learn how to fight.

Seems like in your case the update 1 isn't even done. Can you post a save file please?

Delete the update.rpy and update.rpyc from your /game folder... Both of them. Then use one of the new update.rpy.

Should not affect on that. Please post a save file.

You missed the update fix?

For PC, you shoud use the unren program and enable the console with that. Then shift+o should work.
I tried several routes the only one that made me have sex with all of them including the cousin, both in sleep and with massage, and to have sex with the girl in the shop the day after the massage and sex with her cousin, but however the day after the hearts decrease from 2 to 1 and 2 and the maximum of hearts that I managed to get maybe I'll be wrong if you have suggestions to give me I would be grateful.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
I think I found a new bug IDK, I am in the kitchen talking with the roomate at the being and yes I downloaded the patch.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/beginkitchen.rpyc", line 136, in script
    �{���X�v5�_��AV����|$=$鷽�z�[��@)>����dC�y����E�z�:���69�͚P8�e�I��S��Ӕ�Ip���T�'��}O�H�� ���A#��x�iJ�Sπ�v�V�Y%��Y����:S/���Yc����� L^6mY�-�JxU��+�Zׄ����ޠ���y~�i�W�E�m��V���`I�wA�{��ì�������"���?�:�#ũC��j��������ԩ�0�~
  File "C:\Users\yogib\Documents\Games\My Cute Room Mate\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\execution.py", line 58, in check_infinite_loop
    raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
 0.9.0ex

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes