Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
I think there is no button .
If you want more money , potency ... you have cheat menu , so no need to play them.
Aye. I just wanted to keep the pace the developer intended, without having to go through the hazzle of minigaming. The heatwave herearound makes my patience with them a little lacking.
I guess I am a bit lazy too...

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
I have a problem with the cousin, after giving the red file to the boss will reset the hearts to the cousin and remain without other options. Am I wrong to have sex with her in the sleep before ending with the documents? advice on this?

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
This game has so much potential but for me for some reason is unplayable. I'm on pc windows 10. I downloaded and played without the patch and got the error when I hit Start every time (for new game). After hitting ignore, the game played fine mostly, some images were unobtainable no matter how many times or ways I tried. Even following the walkthrough. Little things like using oil on the door and it working fine but the next day back to squeaky door and unable to use the oil again. Using the drone while roommate is undressing and the pics not unlocking, after following every step of the guide. Little things that just add up to frustration.

So I read through this thread and found the patch. Downloaded and put it where it belonged. Things looked good at first, no error when starting a new game, yay. But no matter how many times I try, with the patch installed, the doctor will not unlock. I do the Dick fight on Day 2, get the headache and sleep (tried each option) and headache goes away never to return. I've played to 20 days just to see if it would trigger. I've maxed masturbation stat to see if that triggered. I've stood around all day for days and still nothing. Only happened after installing the patch. I finally gave up.

I really want to like this game, love some of the characters. This is the first time I've downloaded and played so I'm not using old saves. I even deleted all my pre patch saves to see if that worked, nothing. Also after the patch the roommate is getting broken hearts when I'm nice and compliment her. Ended up with 2 broken hearts just by telling her she's beautiful. And after the patch, when I mouse over the Heart icon to see the girl stats, 2/3 times it crashes and calls an error. I'm pulling my hair out lol.

Apologies for the wall of text. I'm pretty new here but have read through much of this thread to try and find the solution to some of my problems. If I'm doing something wrong I would greatly appreciate someone setting me on the right path. I have downloaded multiple RenPy games and have never had problems like these before on any. To the developer, I really like the game but I just can't seem to play it.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
the doctor will not unlock.
I played a clean game from start for curiosity , win 10.
After unlocked Emily house I fight with Dick ... yes next day no headache
Speaking with roommate I unlocked store and college.
After with Dean (college) I unlocked library and speak of other things ... next day in the morning headache.
Doctor unlocked

New task fuck 8 girls (9-Nurse) ... noooo I replace my save :)

Reactions: Deep Thought

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I wish I could say "Hey this worked thanks!" but...nope

Still getting the come_emily_18 error I've been seeing a lot with this update any time I try to do anything

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 765, in script call
python in _console:
File "game/menumain.rpy", line 68, in <module>
NameError: name 'come_emily_18' is not defined
Just making sure, if you go to your appdata folder (press Win key + r, type %appdata% and press enter) than /roaming/renpy/ and you still have My Cute Cousin folders, delete it except My Cute Roommate. I had the same problem as you but when I deleted those folders, my problem was solved. Also used the update.rpyc patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Was able to "fix" the AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'on' (@Manfegor post on page 397) and advanced through the game with not problems............. until I sent barbara to the library and then this appeared (AttributeError: 'bool' object has no attribute 'done'). Once this error appeared, I rollbacked and attempted to open console when this error reappeared( Traceback file).

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Just making sure, if you go to your appdata folder (press Win key + r, type %appdata% and press enter) than /roaming/renpy/ and you still have My Cute Cousin folders, delete it except My Cute Roommate. I had the same problem as you but when I deleted those folders, my problem was solved. Also used the update.rpyc patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately no, still got the error

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
For some reason, I can't take a picture of director in her office, it gives me an error, so, I click on ignore and then I say, I have something to show you and I can't take a pic of her, bug maybe?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Sorry in case this issue was already resolved earlier in the thread, but with the 0.9.0ex version, how can I get the console to work in game? I have config.console = True and I've tried both the default key and shift+O, but it doesn't seem to work. Will I have to activate the developer console, or am I missing something obvious?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I got a big problem and I'm getting frustrated. I came across the "bool" problem when I blackmailed Barbara to to tell Anna to go home, I then opened console and applied the -tell_dean_anna_home Task and than as soon as I pressed enter, the game crashes! Traceback below.
Try to save after the rollback, restart the whole game and try to insert the console command after that.

Please Help .... Thanxxxxxxxxxx
Post the error message after you insert the console commands please.

What do i do about this ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 94, in script call
    python hide:
  File "game/update.rpy", line 12, in <module>
ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/jerk.rpyc", line 183, in script call
  File "game/menumain.rpyc", line 18, in script call
    k8T�T��Y���4E�7
You missed the update fix.

there is more to that but when i go to save emily and fight that guy nothing happens but keep fighting
If you have high str and you can beat the guy, but you didn't do the fight train you can't beat him. Just lose the first time and learn how to fight.

I wish I could say "Hey this worked thanks!" but...nope

Still getting the come_emily_18 error I've been seeing a lot with this update any time I try to do anything

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 765, in script call
python in _console:
File "game/menumain.rpy", line 68, in <module>
NameError: name 'come_emily_18' is not defined
Seems like in your case the update 1 isn't even done. Can you post a save file please?

Hello guys.
what should i do?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'E:\\renpy-6.99.13-sdk\\My_cute_roommate_0.7.0_release_def/game/update.rpy', 1525517552, 0) is defined twice, at game/135992_update.rpyc:10 and game/update.rpyc:8.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\DonMiguel44\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 305, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\DonMiguel44\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\main.py", line 365, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\DonMiguel44\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\DonMiguel44\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 756, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\DonMiguel44\Desktop\My_cute_roommate-0.9.0ex-win\renpy\script.py", line 422, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'E:\\renpy-6.99.13-sdk\\My_cute_roommate_0.7.0_release_def/game/update.rpy', 1525517552, 0) is defined twice, at game/135992_update.rpyc:10 and game/update.rpyc:8.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Delete the update.rpy and update.rpyc from your /game folder... Both of them. Then use one of the new update.rpy.

I have a problem with the cousin, after giving the red file to the boss will reset the hearts to the cousin and remain without other options. Am I wrong to have sex with her in the sleep before ending with the documents? advice on this?
Should not affect on that. Please post a save file.

For some reason, I can't take a picture of director in her office, it gives me an error, so, I click on ignore and then I say, I have something to show you and I can't take a pic of her, bug maybe?
You missed the update fix?

Sorry in case this issue was already resolved earlier in the thread, but with the 0.9.0ex version, how can I get the console to work in game? I have config.console = True and I've tried both the default key and shift+O, but it doesn't seem to work. Will I have to activate the developer console, or am I missing something obvious?
For PC, you shoud use the unren program and enable the console with that. Then shift+o should work.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys,

I really want to play this game but have had no luck at all with V9. Every version seemed to crap out on me. I was just on SVS Comics and noticed they now have a fixed version with the incest patch included. Has this version been uploaded to here does anyone know?

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Your save is completely broken (tasks not closed correctly , errors of any type) , Win MAC or Android ?
Are you sure you start a clean game and used save that work in a "clean" .8 ?
Honestly it's not worth the trouble figuing it out, I'll just start a new one from scratch

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes