• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
I might be blind but ... I have enabled the minigame skip cheat... is there a button to skip the memory-type minigame in the library? Same with the two work-minigames, in the gym and store... I just don't spy any button,

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I might be blind but ... I have enabled the minigame skip cheat... is there a button to skip the memory-type minigame in the library? Same with the two work-minigames, in the gym and store... I just don't spy any button,
I think there is no button .
If you want more money , potency ... you have cheat menu , so no need to play them.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
how i progress with the “bring anna home” part? i am at the point where i go barbara’s house i either get the kid with “i want to talk to anna” but i always get barbara anyway and when i get barbara i get the blackmail thing “that depends on you” conversation but she isn’t bothered about the pictures,thanks!
Same here you can't even talk to Anna!
All these issues could have been avoided with a better walkthrough!

Kungs

May 23, 2018
Android Version My Cute Cousin v0.9.0 is ready to download.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
how to fucked sell girl
night time pm.11 you can go to shop and then no one eles there. follow the arrow mark you see sells women m.b
that moment In the upper right corner of the screen your "D"is red & hard. press "D" and then you fuck her.
Make sure you get to the shop at 11 o'clock at night.

pmfive17

Nov 24, 2017
night time pm.11 you can go to shop and then no one eles there. follow the arrow mark you see sells women m.b
that moment In the upper right corner of the screen your "D"is red & hard. press "D" and then you fuck her.
Make sure you get to the shop at 11 o'clock at night.
thankyou...

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Okay i'm almost done with this current version and i'll change my review when finished i do need to say the walkthrough could have giving more details.

I changed my review!

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
So how do I get the Red File? Got till blackmailing the Director. Don't know what else to do now.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So how do I get the Red File? Got till blackmailing the Director. Don't know what else to do now.
You must progress further with Anna and Barbara and resolve their argument. Then visit the Director's home and blackmail the boy into stealing the folder.

Reactions: topgamer

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Same here you can't even talk to Anna!
All these issues could have been avoided with a better walkthrough!
The walkthrough clearly states:
After you meet Barbara’s mother, talk Barbara again, and she will send Anna home.
You must first progress with your roommate/cousin to get to her office, meet the Director, and click on the pictures of her kids on the desk. After that, you can successfully blackmail Barbara.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Never mind. I looked at the Gallery and saw that I had an image I hadn't acquired yet. (So you can actually fuck 10 girls...) ^_^
Actually, your girls-to-fuck count can be decremented 11 times (making it -2) since you can fuck your roommate/cousin in two different ways; massage and sleeping pills.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Actually, your girls-to-fuck count can be decremented 11 times (making it -2) since you can fuck your roommate/cousin in two different ways; massage and sleeping pills.
The fuck counter has a bug , if you fuck many times librarian (normal sex not anal) the counter decrease .
So if you have -2 is not related to roommate.

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes