Oz456

Sep 18, 2017
How to stop getting negative hearts with roommate in this?, keeps happening for some reason and I'm not sure what triggers it

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
I think you need the patch , or you can try start a new game.
If you get an error you have the release not patched.
For the compressed version I don't know.
Thanks. Since old versions I got some erros and ignored to continue so I deleted. However, the old saves still there somewhere when I unzip new one. Do you know where it is?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Thanks. Since old versions I got some erros and ignored to continue so I deleted. However, the old saves still there somewhere when I unzip new one. Do you know where it is?
I can help only for win 10
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate

If you played also My cute cousin delete also that folder ... doesn't need anymore

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
I can help only for win 10
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My_cute_roommate

If you played also My cute cousin delete also that folder ... doesn't need anymore
Thanks alot, checked local/low, didnt know renpy games have a folder there. :)

fachry

Jul 20, 2017
For you all have known the walkthrough are not quite acurate...there is no premium tv only dvd collection in store..buy dvd part 4 and watch with room mate..and to fuck store girl you must finish with 7 girl and go see the doctor for advice.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
hi had a problem when i went to office to do the photo shoot for website when i go into the directors office MC says "i have something to show you" ? instead of taking her photo. this error shows

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I must be missing something. I go to blackmail the director in her office (like every post I've seen and the walkthrough states) but when I go to do it, she gives me a line about a hidden camera and I can't find a way to interact with the guard and I get an auto game over. What am I missing that I haven't found in the walkthrough or the thread?

3.40 star(s) 171 Votes