RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
In new version... what do I have to do to fuck Barbara, the Secretary and the Director with the secretary? is there a walkthrough?

neo_free

Jan 13, 2018
It's my first time playing the game, and seeing the changelog says that a few versions ago there were translations, they are no longer available for this version? because I have not found where to change the language

Valhen

Oct 30, 2017
I can never get the trainer to teach me how to fight. I've restarted my game maybe 2-3 times now and no matter how far I get in the story the option for her to teach me how to fight never shows up. Because of this I can never progress with the roommate and Emily.

Edit: No matter how many times I have visited Emily. The door is never opened and the guy there. Is there a way to trigger the event?
For me, had to finish all the cosplay photoshoot with Emily, have the gym available, and able to visit the office. Then visit Emily at exactly 17:00

Feb 18, 2018
I just can´t seem to find the red folder, Derek never finds it, and the same scene happens every time, with me putting sun screen on Barbara, her leaving, and then that´s it. Anybody have som advice?

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
error always showing up when i try to talk to the director? anyone have this problem?

Reactions: periohey

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
I just can´t seem to find the red folder, Derek never finds it, and the same scene happens every time, with me putting sun screen on Barbara, her leaving, and then that´s it. Anybody have som advice?

Maybe you should use something else to poke the situation instead of sunscreen, if you've done other massages and they've all gone the way they have to go, you know what to use.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Maybe you should use something else to poke the situation instead of sunscreen, if you've done other massages and they've all gone the way they have to go, you know what to use.
I cant get more massage oil from Jamal for Barbara... what im missing? :(

El-zhar

Apr 14, 2018
Hi, I have done all scenes, except cousin's handjob. After second photoshoot (in her bedroom), I sleep with hard-on. And there's nothing happened. Could anyone give me the video of the scene? I just want to know how is it.

Ripdumbpun

Jul 21, 2018
Can Someone help me? I've just done the scene where I check dick''s laptop and see the directors photos. What do I do after that?

Ripdumbpun

Jul 21, 2018
Hi, I have done all scenes, except cousin's handjob. After second photoshoot (in her bedroom), I sleep with hard-on. And there's nothing happened. Could anyone give me the video of the scene? I just want to know how is it.
Can I ask do you know by any chance what to do after seen dicks laptop?

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
You should have maximum potency.

saif1234

Apr 25, 2018
Please Help ....

Have problem when send barbara to Library, When I come to library an click on the door, error ocured and when I press ignore , I see anna without barbara.

I tried :

send_barbara_library = Task(_("Send Barbara to the library"))
send_barbara_library.on = True
send_barbara_library.get = True

But doesn't work

Please Help .... Thanxxxxxxxxxx

Please Help ....

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
got a full save but the gallery scenes are all greyed out, any way to get them unlocked without actually playing all of them?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
got a full save but the gallery scenes are all greyed out, any way to get them unlocked without actually playing all of them?
Search in the thread if someone has posted the persistent file , but they are only picture so ...

Jjuunn

Mar 22, 2018
can't start new game it has error when i ignore game continious but when i load i cant load the game current version 0.9

3.40 star(s) 169 Votes