• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Completed My Cute Roommate: Incest Mod [v0.7] [bas & gigan]

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
On android I don't see any \game folder. So I don't know where I should extract the zip file...any help?
i don´t play on android so maybe it exist an other option but the only way what i know is that someone must create an andoid port with the patch inside

Reactions: Jaberrs

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
i don´t play on android so maybe it exist an other option but the only way what i know is that someone must create an andoid port with the patch inside
Thanks bro...however I just solved my problem. I just needed to create the folder in the right place. Thanks again(y)

Reactions: Jaberrs

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
Thank you bro....however I already solved my problem: I just had to create the folder in the right place. Thanks again(y)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
By any chance does this work on android version? I tried finding a prepatched one but couldnt
i have no idea how.If i understand that right has Illumi123 (the guy above your post) figured it out but from my side i can´t support android versions only pc

Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
Wait, how'd you get it to work on android?
I made some attempts. When you install the game on android, you should have a folder "my.cute.roommate" in the memory. Inside that folder I create a new folder and I called it "game". In the new folder I paste the .rpy file. Moreover I did the same inside the folder "files", which already was in the "my.cute.roommate" folder. Then the patch worked.

Reactions: Throbbin_Hood

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
So I just downloaded My_cute_roommate-161ex-win .zip
Is this 07 mod covering this version too?
Any other patch or bugfix mentioned here that I should also instal?
Thanks

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
is it possible that the "installation" guide of the first post could be expanded on? It seems a bit confusing as it is.
Thank you

Sorry for any inconvenience

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
is it possible that the "installation" guide of the first post could be expanded on? It seems a bit confusing as it is.
Thank you

Sorry for any inconvenience
go to the subfolder game and extract the file there

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...sorry for asking it here, but I can't find any answer on the game's main thread...

...does the IC patch work with compressed version? Is there some change needed for it to work with?
Thanks to everyone would be so kind to give me an answer...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
...sorry for asking it here, but I can't find any answer on the game's main thread...

...does the IC patch work with compressed version? Is there some change needed for it to work with?
Thanks to everyone would be so kind to give me an answer...
it should work there too.The compress version changed only the images

Reactions: Roman DeVil