Mod Completed My Cute Roommate: Incest Mod [v0.7] [bas & gigan]

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Please play the game again with the incest patch, because the incest patch somehow is not working, maybe someone is made a change in script.rpyc that made the incest patch to be out of date, please see the game component again.
can you make an screenshot where is it not working? in the intro is written cousin.I don´t have time to play the game complete to check all the sentence

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hi Bas, tell me please where i can put that file u make it, modded for mycuteroommate cause on me still appear the first name i say not my cute cousin, please text me back on io.lupulalb@gmail.com , i will appreciate it alot. thank u

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
gigan i put it in folder game , is not right or? cause after i was download that patch or mod, i put it there and launch game again but appear my cute roommate not my cute cousin like on others, i dont know what to do to make work, sorry for bother, thanks

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
gigan i put it in folder game , is not right or? cause after i was download that patch or mod, i put it there and launch game again but appear my cute roommate not my cute cousin like on others, i dont know what to do to make work, sorry for bother, thanks
try this file what i attach here.Extract it where the game exe is.The main menu from the must be look like the screenshot

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
gigan finally worked, thanks alot. one last question, what i do to make that one from above with crash text disappear? thank u again

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
i was tryin to say, after i did that steps again, when i was launch game again and this finally work and appear my cute cousin, in right side up appear a white text with send a crash rapport

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i was tryin to say, after i did that steps again, when i was launch game again and this finally work and appear my cute cousin, in right side up appear a white text with send a crash rapport
also your game is then crashed? if yes you must have become a file named "traceback.txt".Attach this file here and i will look into that then

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
how or where i can find that incest patch or any cheat patch?wonder only for fun cause i already finish this game 3 times in last year

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
how or where i can find that incest patch or any cheat patch?wonder only for fun cause i already finish this game 3 times in last year
this mod here is actualy the incest patch.It was original the cousin but the dev has changed it to roomate or so (i can´t remember what she is without this mod) and about the cheat patch i have no idea if something like that exist

Last edited:

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hey. i forgot one thing, if know please tell me. that thing is i already ride/f**k all girls from the game i think and guess but still remain one, i dont know wich one of them, or the seller redhead from store or Barbara, i already f**k blonde cousin, nurse, emily, trainer, ms. dean, anna her daughter, jenny the secretary and director mom of barbara, i dont know how to find that other book e massage i guess, i forgot what i most do for health certificate and others i already told , have a nice day