• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Completed My Cute Roommate: Incest Mod [v0.7] [bas & gigan]

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
there is also a bug with the names... day 1 the cousin says Emily is her cousin and and on day 2 Dick says the cousin is his girlcousin after he beats ya up...
check out my few recent message i wrote to the modder ( think few clicks above from the message you sent ). been having the same issue previously.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
it the same thing but just small capital. just a curious question. are you trying to replace 'boycousin' to boyfriend for the anna and her mother scene ? i just place the patch you gave me and i load back to the scene to confirm , not restarting the whole game. i had finished the game yesterday.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
it the same thing but just small capital. just a curious question. are you trying to replace 'boycousin' to boyfriend for the anna and her mother scene ? i just place the patch you gave me and i load back to the scene to confirm , not restarting the whole game. i had finished the game yesterday.
no.Could you maybe test this scene without the patch? Also put the file MCR-ic-patch-v0.6.rpy and MCR-ic-patch-v0.6.rpyc out of the subfolder game.The big problem what i have is that i can´t create from the rpyc files rpy files with unren so i can´t check the original script files

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
no.Could you maybe test this scene without the patch? Also put the file MCR-ic-patch-v0.6.rpy and MCR-ic-patch-v0.6.rpyc out of the subfolder game.The big problem what i have is that i can´t create from the rpyc files rpy files with unren so i can´t check the original script files
this is the result after i remove the incest patch from the main game and this is the result. it says boyfriend in the non incest patch inside the subfolder. this is from my saved game on the specific scene not restarted the game. hope that helps.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
this is the result after i remove the incest patch from the main game and this is the result. it says boyfriend in the non incest patch inside the subfolder. this is from my saved game on the specific scene not restarted the game. hope that helps.
could you maybe give me your savegame from that? so i didn´t ask you to test this.It looks like that the crash scene with the cousins name comes when you use my and the cheat mod at the same time.I have for a few minutes the creator from the cheat mod an pm written maybe he as an idea what cause this crash.The stupid think is that i can´t create rpy files with unren to check the original script files

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
unanomaly8787 i have figured out how to create rpy files.I used an other tool for that.Maybe i have fixed this crash on the start.could you test this? and in the screenshots what you post shoul be now written boyfriend.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
could you maybe give me your savegame from that? so i didn´t ask you to test this.It looks like that the crash scene with the cousins name comes when you use my and the cheat mod at the same time.I have for a few minutes the creator from the cheat mod an pm written maybe he as an idea what cause this crash.The stupid think is that i can´t create rpy files with unren to check the original script files
here is the list of save. not sure which one will be the right one cause i dont know how the number is based on the saved game but i gave it all just in case. the right save game is the pic of the the dean naked leaning on the table after the second spider event ( assuming you completed the game to know which pic is it).

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
gigan ok i just tested it and i found it works well. anna and the dean now says boyfriend after i place the incest patch and the new patch you gave back to the subfolder.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
gigan ok i just tested it and i found it works well. anna and the dean now says boyfriend after i place the incest patch and the new patch you gave back to the subfolder.
Thanks for the saves.Do you become an error when you start a new game when you use the cheat mod and my patch?

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
Thanks for the saves.Do you become an error when you start a new game when you use the cheat mod and my patch?
the first patch you gave me when i message you regarding the error during the new game works fine. the few patch after that is for the 'boycousin' issue.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
i mean this
to clarify the multiple patch.

#227 is the patch for the 'boycousin' into the boyfriend between anna and her mother which is fixed.

#212 is the patch for the start new game issue regarding when placing the cousin's name error which is also fixed.

i hope this will make it easier to know which patch file is the correct patch to fixed the 2 issues i asked from you.

both of the patch is included with the cheat mod and your mod (the patch which you place on your first page, but overwritten from the new patch you gave me multiple time) in the game i played and it works smoothly.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
to clarify the multiple patch.

#227 is the patch for the 'boycousin' into the boyfriend between anna and her mother which is fixed.

#212 is the patch for the start new game issue regarding when placing the cousin's name error which is also fixed.

i hope this will make it easier to know which patch file is the correct patch to fixed the 2 issues i asked from you.
the patch #227 should fix both issues what you have say