• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Completed My Cute Roommate: Incest Mod [v0.7] [bas & gigan]

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
gigan

Thanks I'll download it now. I'll have to re-remove those $ renpy.block_rollback() from the script file and make sure both of these config.rollback_enabled = are both set at config.rollback_enabled = True again so that you can rollback in those spots.

Reactions: rjaee

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I am new to playing this game on android but how do I apply the incest patch. I am bit loss.

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
hi , i just downloaded the incest patch on the completed my cute roommate 1.61 ex beta and place the incest patch into it.
first run seems fine but i never finish the game yet , so i try to restart the game but when i do , during the placing the roommate name i stumbled into error but can be ignored and go on. does this cause issue in the long run if i ignore the error and continue on?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi , i just downloaded the incest patch on the completed my cute roommate 1.61 ex beta and place the incest patch into it.
first run seems fine but i never finish the game yet , so i try to restart the game but when i do , during the placing the roommate name i stumbled into error but can be ignored and go on. does this cause issue in the long run if i ignore the error and continue on?
could you maybe post a screenshoot or the traceback? when i start a new game i don´t become an error

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
could you maybe post a screenshoot or the traceback? when i start a new game i don´t become an error
here it is. not sure if i did it right but i markdown the error and found the .txt file from the error at the game folder and send it to you. if it do not work , you can tell me how to do it. hope it helps

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
here it is. not sure if i did it right but i markdown the error and found the .txt file from the error at the game folder and send it to you. if it do not work , you can tell me how to do it. hope it helps
could you maybe test this?

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
err i wanna know.. is "boyCousin" from dialogue the anna and the dean in her office scene is from this mod?
HAHAHAHA funny man. i thought the discussion between barbara and the cousin of the MC , i thought "okay that is fine" but when the anna and her mother said it , it went funny af.

not sure if i want to ask if you wanna change the dialouge or keep in inside for humor sake.

• Haha
Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
err i wanna know.. is "boyCousin" from dialogue the anna and the dean in her office scene is from this mod?
HAHAHAHA funny man. i thought the discussion between barbara and the cousin of the MC , i thought "okay that is fine" but when the anna and her mother said it , it went funny af.

not sure if i want to ask if you wanna change the dialouge or keep in inside for humor sake.
Wow.i need to change that.i try to fix that later.i'm on my job now.i will be home around 11pm german time

Reactions: unanomaly8787

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
needs update
Overview:
Changes it back to "My Cute Cousin" - yay!
Updated: 2020-01-07
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @bas & gigan
Mod Version: v0.6
Game Version: v1.6.01 Ex Beta
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

not working?
bug on cuz name add
i put all in /game

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
there is also a bug with the names... day 1 the cousin says Emily is her cousin and and on day 2 Dick says the cousin is his girlcousin after he beats ya up...