• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
Blah, After Browsing the editor for this thing, I got one of the birth scenes for the roaches to work, will attempt the rest later
- Regular defeat/sex? (Note scene parts does not loop properly atm)
- Game over scene
- Day time birth?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

eroism

Dec 25, 2019
This game is very nice, but I feel very tempted to recreate it in another engine/framework, skipping the whole CardWrith shenanigans... Anyone knows if the game's license supports remakes? Either that or a way to contact the author to see if it would be ok to do such a thing?

The_Knut

Jul 16, 2021
This game is very nice, but I feel very tempted to recreate it in another engine/framework, skipping the whole CardWrith shenanigans... Anyone knows if the game's license supports remakes? Either that or a way to contact the author to see if it would be ok to do such a thing?
You could try contacting they in their ci-en page, search for VISCARIA - ビスカリヤ on Google (wont add links because the last time I did that my message got deleted for some reason, but it's easy to find links about). Good luck!

eroism

Dec 25, 2019
You could try contacting they in their ci-en page, search for VISCARIA - ビスカリヤ on Google (wont add links because the last time I did that my message got deleted for some reason, but it's easy to find links about). Good luck!
Thanks for the info, it was really easy to find a lot of sites where the author posts stuff, I had some difficulty with finding a channel to speak directly, but that might be my lack of skills on online communication hahaha. I've tried to request permission via email, let's see if I get an answer, fingers crossed.

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
Blah, After Browsing the editor for this thing, I got one of the birth scenes for the roaches to work, will attempt the rest later
- Regular defeat/sex? (Note scene parts does not loop properly atm)
- Game over scene
- Day time birth?

hopefully you are able to make non added ones to work too
great job man

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
Looking to re-add some of the old/ unused CG's in some random events, and changing the old events to use the new loop paths of the newer events (Optimization thing i guess?). Looks doable, Prob going to insert the old cg for roach cave as a post sex choice, defeat submission choice (lead to bad end), or some rape event at beach.

Would like to consider adding
-Dragonfly one
-Sea anemone
-Whatever else I saw unused

File is just the event (leading to the old cg) inserted in the first choice for roach scene atm. Some of the dialogue for the old one is untranslated as well.

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
It's insane how the game is getting such good work being done by the folks here now. It really deserves the attention, definitely one of a kind.

eroism

Dec 25, 2019
Looking to re-add some of the old/ unused CG's in some random events, and changing the old events to use the new loop paths of the newer events (Optimization thing i guess?). Looks doable, Prob going to insert the old cg for roach cave as a post sex choice, defeat submission choice (lead to bad end), or some rape event at beach.

Would like to consider adding
-Dragonfly one
-Sea anemone
-Whatever else I saw unused

File is just the event (leading to the old cg) inserted in the first choice for roach scene atm. Some of the dialogue for the old one is untranslated as well.
Great stuff! Are there many events "partially" implemented and missing from the game?

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
Great stuff! Are there many events "partially" implemented and missing from the game?
I dont recall, some scenes were readded with the translations, but a few still weren't in-game

top of my head are the early CG sets/loops
-Dragonfly
-Sea anemone
-maggot/larva
-I think another bug, cidca or beetle?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes