• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Mushi no Kangoku [v0.71b] [Mr. 183]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020
Interesting. When i looked up the CG sets, i noticed that his latest sets are featuring the exact same main character as the one in game. having sex with a lot more different bugs that are currently not featured in the game.

If he indeed is going to continue to work on a game, that could mean two things:

1. A massive update to the current game with the CG sets on his blog. Which would make the most sense, since the UI is already in place and his latest CG sets use the same backgrounds as are featured in the game.This option looks to me to be the most efficient.

2. An entirely new game. Which would make less sense, But is possible if he wants different mechanics in the gameplay and wants to move away from the outdated cardwirth system and its limitations.

Interesting to see how this develops.
Nice observation about the backgrounds on the CG set, didn't realize that myself. I'm not too optimistic but I'd hope we get either continuation of MnK or even a port to something that isn't Cardwirth

Aug 15, 2018
Nice observation about the backgrounds on the CG set, didn't realize that myself. I'm not too optimistic but I'd hope we get either continuation of MnK or even a port to something that isn't Cardwirth

More interesting things about the CG's is that they feature scenes on a hammock outside. This could be a hint for a new in game mechanic in the future were the temperature on the Island gets very hot and you get the option to sleep outside. a more advanced version of the option that you have currently to sleep without underwear because the temperature is hot.

Another thing is that pregnant belly,s can be observed on a lot of the CG scenes as well, on the same ingame backgrounds. Excellent material to fill out the missing pregnancy mechanic we have currently.

Ofcourse take everything i said with a huge grain of salt. Its just that i think it is no coincidence that the CG sets he has released recently have elements to them that tie them directly to MnK. Same backgrounds as in game, Pregnant belly's scenes on the same backgrounds, and scenes featuring elements like the hammock which could easely be used to expand mechanics that are already in the game. Maybe i am falling in confirmation bias right now. But i think there is a lot of evidence thant Mnk Will indeed be expanded up on.

He also states in one of his devblogs that he hopes to have the CG set done at the end of the year. So we will probably get more answers in 2024 about the future of MnK.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2018
similar games like this anyone?
Syahata's bad day and hounds of the meteor are the only 2 that i could find on this site that have Insects playing a big role in it and that are pretty high quality games in general.

There are some others. but they feature only a few insect scenes, or are games of such a low quality that they are not worth it for the insect content.

This fetish is extremely niche sady.

Hornyy69

Dec 27, 2020
Syahata's bad day and hounds of the meteor are the only 2 that i could find on this site that have Insects playing a big role in it and that are pretty high quality games in general.

There are some others. but they feature only a few insect scenes, or are games of such a low quality that they are not worth it for the insect content.

anything with same type of graphics and camera angles?

Aug 15, 2018

Nope. No other games like this one on f95 when it comes to art style and the camera angles.

The developer of this game is very likely going to work on a new game soon according to comments he made on his blog.Maybe in 2024 we will see a similair game to this one.

Reactions: Hornyy69

BakaBaka121

Mar 20, 2020
I recommend games by Tsukinomizu / New moon label. The art style is kinda similar and the tone of the scenes and story is also similar. Some of the scenes do have insects as well, though most are tentacle stuff.

Reactions: Hornyy69

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020

Check out Jumble Jokers & Jumble Strikers

silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
so i know this game is old but im just wondering is the whole game just get raped get lust crystals and get raped again or is there a bad end to avoid

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes