[mu soft] Otome Function - Waiting Room

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...one was a stage of women from anime, called Panpo i think.
Yes and it was in the Mu Soft game pack. But I couldn't just link it as Hizashi was also in there, and I know from linking the game before that it's not allowed. Had to redownload it as I hadn't kept Panpo...

Panpo -

Reactions: BURNS0750 and lTTMl

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
Is INO (Ino Kinu) the artist for Otome Function the same person as Yukiyoshi (Artist/Creator of Hizashi no Naka no Riaru / Hizashi no Naka no Real)? The art is godly.

On that note does anybody know where this gif comes from:
I can't find it in the source game.

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
Is INO (Ino Kinu) the artist for Otome Function the same person as Yukiyoshi (Artist/Creator of Hizashi no Naka no Riaru / Hizashi no Naka no Real)? The art is godly.

Yes same artist.

No access rights to whatever you linked there so couldn't tell

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
thats either from the add on or it didnt make it into the game at all. ive played it over 10 years ago i think, i dont have exact recollection of it and its "append" version differences, only remember i was very pleased

Last edited:

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
It's from the decensored version of "Hizashi no Naka no Riaru" (I don't believe it was the developer that release that, but rather it's from a series of folks that spent time doing that long after it was released) - can't be posted here, but if you search a bit, it's definitely out there.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
It's from the decensored version of "Hizashi no Naka no Riaru" (I don't believe it was the developer that release that, but rather it's from a series of folks that spent time doing that long after it was released) - can't be posted here, but if you search a bit, it's definitely out there.
yes. they know how to read the tags on sancom

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
The blog doesn't seem to have been updated for the past 2 years either, so...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The blog doesn't seem to have been updated for the past 2 years either, so...
theres a chance toru(?) finaly gave up with the death of flash on the horizon. Dunno, last I read on hongfire was speculation they're going to investigate a new engine. That would mean a start over from zero though, including learning curve. Thus the ETA for the game moved into the 2030s

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
theres a chance toru(?) finaly gave up with the death of flash on the horizon. Dunno, last I read on hongfire was speculation they're going to investigate a new engine. That would mean a start over from zero though, including learning curve. Thus the ETA for the game moved into the 2030s
That's a huge let down. In that case, I'd be surprised if it ever gets released, as throughout the development Toru was really dragging the progress, while Inu was pumping out artwork. The lack of news though makes even that speculation a long shot.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
What happened to Toru in disguise guy? I became kinda fond of him ever since I started participating in the HF thread about this game back in 2015?. Can we get a gigantic title like the one in the HF thread? "Skyrockets and even beyond to 2008, ....2020?
Over a year late (just found out this thread) but here I am. If you (aka any1 here) really followed the HF page, you'll know who I am :WeSmart:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Thread was started around Jan 2008. With promises of "summer 2008" release. We all know how good that went