[mu soft] Otome Function - Waiting Room

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
This thread was literally the only thing i followed on HF for the last years. Kinda worrying that Toru didn't post in a year now makes me think this game is finally dead. Which is sad as it would have been amazing
T needs to move to another system, flash is dead. I can kind of see how he animated everything, but hands on games with this level of interactivity are too fucking rare.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
It has been so long that I often forget about this project.. But thankfully adult game industry took off and we have had the pleasure of great games so far. No matter the outcome of this project, future looks good.

MTHU74

Sep 2, 2018
Wish that someone could raid his computer, compile all the work he's managed to do in these 12 years, and just upload that somewhere. This guy is never going to complete this game, so it's not like he ever plans to recoup any of his costs by selling a complete product.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Wish that someone could raid his computer, compile all the work he's managed to do in these 12 years, and just upload that somewhere. This guy is never going to complete this game, so it's not like he ever plans to recoup any of his costs by selling a complete product.
hes aparently working as a teacher. a fact that makes this game look all the more spicy.

Mar 18, 2019
Dang, i didn't know we had a thread for the game here. I always used to visit the Hongfire thread to catch up on the lastest illness the creator had developed. Did he find another dead cat?

I'm seconding the request on page 1 for the title change.
The Skyrockets into .... is still locked into my google as a quickfill.

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
imagine the money he'd make if all of those people that still checked the status of this shit just dropped a dollar on him ^^ I still want this game but 1 1/2 years now skyrockets into 2021 indeed. I still think he died honestly

Reactions: SubWawa