[mu soft] Otome Function - Waiting Room

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Wow, it's been a while, I didn't think I would find a thread on this game. I must have seen the announcements in 2006 or 2007, after several reports I had done a lot of research on the game and the creator INO.

He had a second where we can still see his work from 2009 to 2016, there is also his but he hasn't posted anything since 2017.

I just remembered that INO was the artist working on , this game is a must see, it is definitely the closest to what Otome Function could have looked like. Shame that there is no translation for this game. :cry:

I will share all the work I could find, there's a bit of everything.

Last edited:

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Wow, it's been a while, I didn't think I would find a thread on this game. I must have seen the announcements in 2006 or 2007, after several reports I had done a lot of research on the game and the creator INO.

He had a second where we can still see his work from 2009 to 2016, there is also his but he hasn't posted anything since 2017.

I just remembered that INO was the artist working on , this game is a must see, it is definitely the closest to what Otome Function could have looked like. Shame that there is no translation for this game. :cry:

I will share all the work I could find, there's a bit of everything.
I love SS2.
i tried the 3 but to hard because too much choices and ihave always the bad ending.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Cacaman The 3 was good but well below the 2. It must be played with a walkthrough if not it is the labyrinth assured.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleNanard

unicholonize

Dec 19, 2019
wtf...I dled otome.zip then firefox alerted because contain virus.
I deleted it.

BTW, when I dled otome function demo from original archived site;web archive, it contain virus too.
win10 defender alerted Trojan.

It's a false detection?

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
wtf...I dled otome.zip then firefox alerted because contain virus.
I deleted it.

BTW, when I dled otome function demo from original archived site;web archive, it contain virus too.
win10 defender alerted Trojan.

It's a false detection?
Yes it is a false positive, I have already played with it.
But it's not fun :(
I can download the CG it's faster.
Do as you like, I prefer to discover the characters by playing with ITHVNR or VNR, even if it's not perfect. :giggle:

Last edited:

unicholonize

Dec 19, 2019
Yes it is a false positive, I have already played with it and had no problem.
Thanks a lot. I unzip and played demo ...nothing happen, also defender is calm. It because just contain .exe file.

soooooon later ? dev blog stopped 2019.

b4dcrc

Jul 26, 2017
So does anyone have any lead on toru? blogs been dead for almost 2 years and no news anywhere. It starts to feel like it's time to give up on this. Wish he'd just release his fucking code so someone could actually finish it

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Played through Hizashi for the 10th time. Feelsbad this game died. Hizashi still greatest eroge ever made to this day.
*shocked* you admit to liking a game where an adult basicaly rapes a minor?

BURNS0750

Mar 1, 2019
I cant find a thread about it, but does anyone know if theres a download for the Panpo panties game made by the same developer?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...if theres a download for the Panpo panties game made by the same developer?
Can't really link it as Hizashi is not allowed here. But there is a Mu Soft game pack around, I think it's in the v.2.0 one.

BURNS0750

Mar 1, 2019
Can't really link it as Hizashi is not allowed here. But there is a Mu Soft game pack around, I think it's in the v.2.0 one.
I think ive played that Hizashi game, but ive seen screenshots of his other games. one was a stage of women from anime, called Panpo i think.
it didnt look like it wasnt allowed here but i cant find any safe looking links.