Collection Video Morpheuscuk Collection [2024-03-10] [Morpheuscuk]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
don't worry i don't think he can take down pixeldrain uploads, but next time upload to as it's impossible to take down leaks in bunkrr.
Will it be ready soon? I’d love to see 2-10 and the bonus as well if ya can:)

regbullnon

Sep 20, 2018
don't worry i don't think he can take down pixeldrain uploads, but next time upload to as it's impossible to take down leaks in bunkrr.
Wrong, buddy... both Clips are down.
So.... next try, pls!

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Is there a updated Torrent file with everything current also compressed as well.

Last edited:

ramzey

Dec 9, 2018
its so strange. never leaked episodes neither deviant family nor lucky lifes. i try to get by another sites with paid. i dont wanna share the site name but i live disappoint. however i still search many way to get. we easly find other comics or animations from latest versions. i really dont understand what make it spacial.
If it continues like this, I will stop wondering about the series and stop following it, even if it is paid. Don't get me wrong, I also tried to purchase the series for a fee, but it was a complete disappointment. I don't want to bore you with details here. Life is not that long to wonder and search for the continuation of a simple animated series. There are lots of options. The intensity of interest and input in the forum already supports my arguments. Not publishing some series for free, which have been over a year or more. strange. After all, they are not state secrets. I apologize to everyone and the manufacturer if I was disrespectful.

Reactions: Parilto

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
its so strange. never leaked episodes neither deviant family nor lucky lifes. i try to get by another sites with paid. i dont wanna share the site name but i live disappoint. however i still search many way to get. we easly find other comics or animations from latest versions. i really dont understand what make it spacial.
If it continues like this, I will stop wondering about the series and stop following it, even if it is paid. Don't get me wrong, I also tried to purchase the series for a fee, but it was a complete disappointment. I don't want to bore you with details here. Life is not that long to wonder and search for the continuation of a simple animated series. There are lots of options. The intensity of interest and input in the forum already supports my arguments. Not publishing some series for free, which have been over a year or more. strange. After all, they are not state secrets. I apologize to everyone and the manufacturer if I was disrespectful.
The reason is simple. Money.

Many animators take a very passive approach to F95. Meaning even though their content is being offered here for free, it is actually giving them a broader audience and ultimately creating more paid subscribers for them. I am sure people like Morpheuscuk has benefited from their content on this platform.

That said....

Some folks don't see it that way, and they constantly monitor sites like F95 and Kemono Party to ensure their content does not leak, as they feel it is hurting their bottom line. Unfortunately this level of thinking also starts to impact the quality of their content. When folks focus becomes producing content for the sake of making a dollar...their content starts to become like an assembly line. Which simply makes the content seem stale.

ramzey

Dec 9, 2018
The reason is simple. Money.

Many animators take a very passive approach to F95. Meaning even though their content is being offered here for free, it is actually giving them a broader audience and ultimately creating more paid subscribers for them. I am sure people like Morpheuscuk has benefited from their content on this platform.

That said....

Some folks don't see it that way, and they constantly monitor sites like F95 and Kemono Party to ensure their content does not leak, as they feel it is hurting their bottom line. Unfortunately this level of thinking also starts to impact the quality of their content. When folks focus becomes producing content for the sake of making a dollar...their content starts to become like an assembly line. Which simply makes the content seem stale.
First of all, thank you for your answer with clear and understandable reasons. Of course, I agree with what you say. Especially because the content gets stale. I missed this. Unfortunately, stale content also causes us to lose the continuity of the story. Anyway, it was a little rebellious statement, I was relieved. keep searching :)

Reactions: Parilto

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
First of all, thank you for your answer with clear and understandable reasons. Of course, I agree with what you say. Especially because the content gets stale. I missed this. Unfortunately, stale content also causes us to lose the continuity of the story. Anyway, it was a little rebellious statement, I was relieved. keep searching :)
So as a content maker myself, feedback is key. While I always believe folks should make content they want to make (as that creates the best quality) feedback on how you put that content together is always great. Animation choice, story line, music, maybe people want to see more of a certain character or folks have ideas on plot line and so on. That is basically what content makers can use F95 for. In the end the content maker is the decision maker, to ensure whatever feedback they use aligns with what their vision is.

However, I find for people who start to lean into sites like Patreon....they ultimately forgo a lot of their creative and ideation process to their suscribers. While voting on things is great for trivial things (look of a model, clothes, etc...)....I personally feel as the person making the content you should ensure it stays in the realm of why people subscribed to it in the first place. Like if I were to have suscribers vote on a plot line. The whole series would be suscriber based. Maybe the $10 Patreon allows folks to vote on what the next scene is going to be ultimately deciding where the story goes. But see....people do not this.

Instead, they ask "What type of content do you want to see?" Innocent question but it opens the door to your subscribers controlling everything about your content. This is why in some cases people start verging into kinks they never messed with before as they realize things like Futa or incest are the big money makers or the key to getting new suscribers.

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
I agree with your last sentence. But I do not follow the said sites frequently. :) I agree, I supply some of the materials related to TK17 from the forums. But the materials are shared free of charge. "What kind of content do you want to see?" I do not ask questions like this, but I prefer to take the ideas and opinions of my subscribers and to shape them according to their wishes. What I want to do, if we are in an entertainment area, I would like to do it together. If I had made each of the suggestions that came to me, I would have been creating a strange and different content. But I have a line.

Anyway, I'm thinking of leaving working with TK17 this year in a gradual way. I will continue to work with Daz and Blender as weight.

Obviously I wanted to finish the LL and DF series long ago. But I continue because there's too much messages. I think that a series lasts so long goes into a vicious cycle.

Characters, clothes, items, etc. Very limited with TK17. Especially after working with Blender and VAM for the last few months, I believe that TK17 is very poor quality. VAM and Blender are the gate of freedom to me. Especially Blender! I was able to get great images about Iray rendering. At first, to animate the sex scenes of my Comics series with blender, then start working completely with blender. Let's come to the material part of the work. I bought for Daz Studio and Blender, additional applications, etc. I bought. I also meet with some sound artists. It starts at $ 150-200 for a video of 15-20 seconds. Calculate the money that will only go for a sound artist of an average of 20 minutes of animation. :))

1708768425066.png

Reactions: Decus and flxgrm

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I agree with your last sentence. But I do not follow the said sites frequently. :) I agree, I supply some of the materials related to TK17 from the forums. But the materials are shared free of charge.
Just a point of clarification here. The people who make those assets share them freely for personal use and not to be used in videos behind paywalls. The fact that you still do it...well...call it what you may. I mean if you woud of asked me before using my stuff...I would have told you fine..but you should make the videos where the assets are used public after a period of time.

Characters, clothes, items, etc. Very limited with TK17. Especially after working with Blender and VAM for the last few months, I believe that TK17 is very poor quality.
I am gonna have to disagree with you there. Anything can be ported to TK17. The problem is you don't create your own assets. You use other people's assets so that is where your limiting factor comes from. I mean you have even used assets I personally bought and ported from Daz into TK17 for your videos that you complianed that people "steal". But I digress.

If you look at content creators like , , , etc..they use TK17 but also create their own bodies, models, rooms and or modifed clothing. Yes TK17 is old and can be a pain in the ass to work with. But for many of us who use it...there are things other tools do not necessarily do better.

For example...as long as I can open an object in Blender...I can port to TK17 for use in my videos. That is clothes, rooms, objects, and even models (A little more involved). So for you to say it is "limited"...well I guess we can agree to disagree.

The tool does not define the artist. Good artist know how to leverage the best of any tool they use. I've seen horrible work done on every platform and no offense your use of Tk17 is pretty basic for someone doing video.

VAM and Blender are the gate of freedom to me. Especially Blender! I was able to get great images about Iray rendering. At first, to animate the sex scenes of my Comics series with blender, then start working completely with blender. Let's come to the material part of the work. I bought for Daz Studio and Blender, additional applications, etc. I bought. I also meet with some sound artists. It starts at $ 150-200 for a video of 15-20 seconds. Calculate the money that will only go for a sound artist of an average of 20 minutes of animation. :))
If you are trying to move to Blender I am going to assume you are moving away from long form video. Unless you plan on using VaM for that. There is a reason you don't see long form video created with Blender or Daz. For starters the rendering time would take forever to make a 15 minute video without a very hefty rig. Even Jackerman, whose videos are 4-7 minutes has 2...yes 2 high powered rigs to do his rendering. Daz is not built for animations so the quality would actually be worse than TK17. This is why people use SFM and in some cases VaM for long form video. As you get real time rendering.

Good luck to whatever you do...but the grass is not always greener on the other side.

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
Creating content is not just about ready-made poses, items, rooms....! You should know this better than anyone. The average duration of 1 animation takes 15-20 days. Also, if you look at the previous messages, I have already stated that I want to share my content here. I just asked for some understanding. I was going to share it on this page after a certain period of time. But it's sad that you don't pay much attention to my articles and see my content here as soon as I share it. I already have content everywhere, I don't understand why we are discussing this issue. I also know how to import TK17 from Blender and DAZ studio. But my priority is not TK17. I don't know what part of this is not understood. I have enough software knowledge. I made a lot of changes to Hook5. But in any case, it is never stable. I was going to finish working on TK17 last year. But as I wrote before, there are a lot of messages coming.

What is written here does not interest me. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. Again, I am writing based on previous messages, I have no fear of losing subscribers as some people say. I am not trying to gain new subscribers. I have a lot of subscribers. There are amazing people, many of whom I consider friends rather than supporters. What matters to me is their ideas and opinions. I will not guide myself with what is written here or on any other platform.

Please do not take what I have written as a reproach or a topic of discussion. But I expect some respect from those who write strange articles about me. Creating content is not as easy as some people think. It requires plenty of time and financial resources. Again, unlike some, we do not earn as much money as you think. I don't know if there is a winner.

I am in contact with many content creators. I support a lot of content creators too. We share ideas and information among ourselves. We are trying to have some fun in this world where money is not everything. I think it is our right to receive some financial support while doing all this.

I wish you all a good weekend.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes