Collection Video Morpheuscuk Collection [2024-03-10] [Morpheuscuk]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
morpheuscuk , May we know why you change Justin hair and his face almost entirely? And It seems Amanda also have change her body and style of her hair. Is it because of your previous problem with your computer?

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
morpheuscuk , May we know why you change Justin hair and his face almost entirely? And It seems Amanda also have change her body and style of her hair. Is it because of your previous problem with your computer?
Yes. Due to problems with the HDD, I had to make changes to the old appearance. Also, from the looks of it, it caused problems on some of my pages. He looks very young. :)))

Reactions: mickeymcd30

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Remember, the work we do is very different. You make items with 3D applications (I think. I don't even know what you do). I do Animation and Comics. Plugins, items, etc. that I purchased or received for free. etc. If I try to ask permission for all of these, one by one, there will be no end. Also, I didn't disrespect you.
Really? That's your excuse....

I did not want to do this but fine....it only took me 5 minutes to look at your previews and find multiple episodes with stuff. For you to sit here and say "I don't even know what you do" but have tendencies to download and use all my stuff is the exact point I am trying to make.

Lets you have used Seaside Villa room I bought and ported over...took me like a month. Its in every other episode of you Deviant Steps Series if not more.

1709023034314.png

You have used this asset which also took over 2 months

1709023098563.png

You have used this one also...again took about a month plus to port

1709023153663.png

And you have used this one also....

1709023205437.png

You can't even leave a "thank you" on on the place that you got it from. You just leeched it and used it to benefit your own pockets. It takes half a second to give a simple reaction on assets. You have downloaded over 550+ Items totaling 13GB of content....and how many times have you even given a simple reaction....10 times. Yes 10.

So spare me your excuses...and all the other rambling your doing because I am not buying it. It is what is is though as if your moving away from TK17 for animation maybe that is a better option for you, based on how you like to use things.

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018

I did not want to do this but fine....it only took me 5 minutes to look at your previews and find multiple episodes with stuff. For you to sit here and say "I don't even know what you do" but have tendencies to download and use all my stuff is the exact point I am trying to make.
It doesn't happen in 5 minutes as expected. Please let's not mislead.

You can't even leave a "thank you" on on the place that you got it from. You just leeched it and used it to benefit your own pockets. It takes half a second to give a simple reaction on assets. You have downloaded over 550+ Items totaling 13GB of content....and how many times have you even given a simple reaction....10 times. Yes 10.

So spare me your excuses...and all the other rambling your doing because I am not buying it. It is what is is though as if your moving away from TK17 for animation maybe that is a better option for you, based on how you like to use things.
I don't understand why you keep emphasizing the financial part. I guess you're not aware, but my content does not only consist of animations prepared with TK17. Currently, more than 70% of my followers are with me for the Comis series.

I sincerely thank you for this effort. I know it's hard to do these things. But I probably liked or commented where I downloaded it. He might have forgotten. You know very well that too much effort can tire a person and make him forget. But it seems strange to me to say a special thank you in my animations. The reason is, there are so many items and add-ons. Wouldn't it be weird to thank each of them individually? By your logic, I should also add a thank you message to all my subscribers.
But if it satisfies you, I will post a thank you message on my official page. No problem for me. But rest assured, no one will care. Look, my beautiful friend, I don't know you, but I respect the work you do. But I ask you not to act aggressively towards me. It's really not nice. We both try to make time to do something.

You don't know me, and if you think I only work with TK17, you're wrong. Look, I gave the Discord link in my previous message. Come and see with your own eyes. We can correspond at length from there if necessary. But it is not nice to use derogatory words in public.

Love and peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parilto and ramzey

Sniper010

Jul 17, 2018

Lets you have used Seaside Villa room I bought and ported over...took me like a month. Its in every other episode of you Deviant Steps Series if not more.

View attachment 3390123

You have used this asset which also took over 2 months

View attachment 3390124

You have used this one also...again took about a month plus to port

View attachment 3390138

And you have used this one also....

View attachment 3390139

My friend, we live in a time of theft. No one is now able to live his normal life without stealing from others . :giggle:

You were robbed and the one who robbed you was robbed too . :ROFLMAO:

No one can prevent piracy, even the most powerful companies in the world cannot do so .

Therefore, the only solution is to have a good relationship with your supporters only .

Reactions: Parilto and ramzey

ramzey

Dec 9, 2018
I don't understand why you keep emphasizing the financial part. I guess you're not aware, but my content does not only consist of animations prepared with TK17. Currently, more than 70% of my followers are with me for the Comis series.

I sincerely thank you for this effort. I know it's hard to do these things. But I probably liked or commented where I downloaded it. He might have forgotten. You know very well that too much effort can tire a person and make him forget. But it seems strange to me to say a special thank you in my animations. The reason is, there are so many items and add-ons. Wouldn't it be weird to thank each of them individually? By your logic, I should also add a thank you message to all my subscribers.
But if it satisfies you, I will post a thank you message on my official page. No problem for me. But rest assured, no one will care. Look, my beautiful friend, I don't know you, but I respect the work you do. But I ask you not to act aggressively towards me. It's really not nice. We both try to make time to do something.

You don't know me, and if you think I only work with TK17, you're wrong. Look, I gave the Discord link in my previous message. Come and see with your own eyes. We can correspond at length from there if necessary. But it is not nice to use derogatory words in public.

Love and peace.
Morpheuscuk, you have spoken very clearly and honestly here. This patience and tolerance is a beautiful virtue. I thought you were more arrogant. This side is good. I'm sorry if I misjudged it. I will understand better over time.

I think you and hidaddy can evolve these conversations to benefit each other. You both have effort and skill. Both of you wrote down what was on your mind for pages and gave your mutual justifications. As far as I understand, no one consciously took a stand. Giving thanks or determining the amount of thanks may vary from person to person.
Anyway, let me end the message here with a vulcan greeting, hoping to start a nice conversation between you two :)

Peace and long life.... :alien::alien::alien:

ramzey

Dec 9, 2018
My friend, we live in a time of theft. No one is now able to live his normal life without stealing from others . :giggle:

No one can prevent piracy, even the most powerful companies in the world cannot do so .

Therefore, the only solution is to have a good relationship with your supporters only .
I read what you wrote with a smile and at the same time agreeing.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020

Meh....

It is what it is, I'm not concerned. In the end someone asked why things get removed so fast and are never leaked. I gave my opinion, and well...clearly I must have been on to something, because after all of that. Nothing has really changed.

Dreamer!74

Dec 9, 2022
I understand that Morpheuscuk wants to get paid for his content, and watch this site as a hawk so his content isn't freely past around. But my greatest problem with this is that most of his story's are the same as the Y3DF picture story's. So my question are
1 Is Morpheuscuk Y3DF
2 Or has Morpheuscuk consent from Y3DF to use the story's
3 Or has Morpheuscuk "stolen" the content of Y3DF and changed the story a little bit and used it as his own

just some simple questions that just popped into my mind

but if you know where to look you stil can find his content for free and see my remark from yesterday

Reactions: ramzey

Dreamer!74

Dec 9, 2022
I am missing

seison 1
ep 10 Bonus

seison 2
ep 8
ep 9 bonus
ep 10
ep 10 bonus
ep 11
ep 11 bonus
ep 12
ep 12 bonus
and so on

who can help me with the missing ep's

Reactions: Parilto

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
I am missing

seison 1
ep 10 Bonus

seison 2
ep 8
ep 9 bonus
ep 10
ep 10 bonus
ep 11
ep 11 bonus
ep 12
ep 12 bonus
and so on

who can help me with the missing ep's
he did not create a bonus episode for episode 10 , also episode 09 of the second season has no bonus video.

ramzey

Dec 9, 2018
deviant family is a ripe off from Y3DF which is free to get on the internet
dear friend
you said df is a ripe off from Y3DF, i am the old follower of Y3DF and still not remember the any similarity. if you try to say about storyline, as you guess incest or not all erotic stories are same subjectline, if you talkin about character drawin, i really cant remember any character same as morpheuscuks.
please dont take this message offensive. i only curious whats the common points.
regards

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes