Collection Video Morpheuscuk Collection [2024-03-10] [Morpheuscuk]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ramzey

Dec 9, 2018
Just a point of clarification here. The people who make those assets share them freely for personal use and not to be used in videos behind paywalls. The fact that you still do it...well...call it what you may. I mean if you woud of asked me before using my stuff...I would have told you fine..but you should make the videos where the assets are used public after a period of time.
woow, thats the point,
Absolutely the summary of what I want to say.

ramzey

Dec 9, 2018
I am gonna have to disagree with you there. Anything can be ported to TK17. The problem is you don't create your own assets. You use other people's assets so that is where your limiting factor comes from. I mean you have even used assets I personally bought and ported from Daz into TK17 for your videos that you complianed that people "steal". But I digress.

If you look at content creators like , , , etc..they use TK17 but also create their own bodies, models, rooms and or modifed clothing. Yes TK17 is old and can be a pain in the ass to work with. But for many of us who use it...there are things other tools do not necessarily do better.

For example...as long as I can open an object in Blender...I can port to TK17 for use in my videos. That is clothes, rooms, objects, and even models (A little more involved). So for you to say it is "limited"...well I guess we can agree to disagree.

The tool does not define the artist. Good artist know how to leverage the best of any tool they use. I've seen horrible work done on every platform and no offense your use of Tk17 is pretty basic for someone doing video.
oh my friend. This hurt a little. You have some points right, but I wish you wouldn't belittle an effort by using the word 'simple'. That friend is trying to do his best and, as he said, our opinions may not matter. But this should not give that person the right to say that the job he does is simple. Don't get me wrong, it's not a criticism of your words, just a reminder of your kindness. Kind regards.
and last sorry for my english, as you understand my first language is not english :)

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Creating content is not just about ready-made poses, items, rooms....! You should know this better than anyone. The average duration of 1 animation takes 15-20 days. Also, if you look at the previous messages, I have already stated that I want to share my content here. I just asked for some understanding. I was going to share it on this page after a certain period of time. But it's sad that you don't pay much attention to my articles and see my content here as soon as I share it. I already have content everywhere, I don't understand why we are discussing this issue. I also know how to import TK17 from Blender and DAZ studio. But my priority is not TK17. I don't know what part of this is not understood. I have enough software knowledge. I made a lot of changes to Hook5. But in any case, it is never stable. I was going to finish working on TK17 last year. But as I wrote before, there are a lot of messages coming.
No it is not, but those assets make a huge difference in quality of content. If that was not the case you would simply be using base game assets to make your content. However you and I know both that base game content is of low quality and would not be something anyone using TK17 would want to use.

If you want to share your content here. Then share it. Not sure what all the discussion is about. Just share it and move on. You seem to not respect or understand the wishes of the people whose assets you use, so why should anyone give you "understanding," because you are trying to rake in as much money as you possibly can.

And no, I am sorry you have no clue how to create assets for TK17. Because if you did, you would not say things like TK17 is limiting. If you did, you would not be using other peoples assets. If you did, it would reflect in your content. "You made a lot of changes to Hook 5" ok....not even sure what that means, as everyone who uses Hook5 makes changes to it to meet the look they are going for.

What is written here does not interest me. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. Again, I am writing based on previous messages, I have no fear of losing subscribers as some people say. I am not trying to gain new subscribers. I have a lot of subscribers. There are amazing people, many of whom I consider friends rather than supporters. What matters to me is their ideas and opinions. I will not guide myself with what is written here or on any other platform.
Ok then...you are the one who popped trying to defend yourself. For someone who says they do not follow this site, well....ok? Great!! You have been successful with getting a decent subscriber base. So why are you here trying to defend one thing or another. Why do you even care? If you do not care about what people think on this platform, why do you follow it so closely?

Creating content is not as easy as some people think. It requires plenty of time and financial resources. Again, unlike some, we do not earn as much money as you think. I don't know if there is a winner.
You are right it does take time to create content. It also takes time to create those assets used in the content. Something that for those of us who make them....receive no compensation or even credit...from people like you who just take it and put it in your videos. You tell me...is that right?

I think it is our right to receive some financial support while doing all this.
As it is my right to question peoples motives who use my content (I bought and spend time porting to TK17) without my permission in their paid videos.

You cannot have it both ways my friend.

Reactions: Parilto and ramzey

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
oh my friend. This hurt a little. You have some points right, but I wish you wouldn't belittle an effort by using the word 'simple'. That friend is trying to do his best and, as he said, our opinions may not matter. But this should not give that person the right to say that the job he does is simple. Don't get me wrong, it's not a criticism of your words, just a reminder of your kindness. Kind regards.
and last sorry for my english, as you understand my first language is not english :)
I'm sorry, but that's the problem. I am a TK17 modder (I create assets) and I am also a content creator (I create Videos). Unfortunately people who tend to take the assets, we modders spend time creating, and just stick in their paid videos seem to belittle our effort. It is easy to say TK17 is "very limiting" when the person is more or less a consumer of assets versus a creator of assets.

I'm just tired of people coming on here making random excuses about stuff when they know very well they are not necessarily innocent in what they are doing and not crediting the people whose assets they use elevate the quality of their content.

I call it as I see it...good bad or ugly.

Oct 28, 2021
So i have been reading this and I am also going to have to disagree with the comment saying "TK17 is very limiting"

Sure this may have been the case 4 or 5 years ago but so much has changed and improved due to the creativity of community modders who are constantly coming up with new stuff and new ways of doing things. For example something as simple as morphs. Basically almost every new asset made for TK17 has some sort of morph

Example...most Lingerie will have some type of undress morphs

1708829686592.jpeg

or Blouse with a lift morph

1708829786288.jpeg

Or Dress Morphs

1708829904727.jpeg

Even rooms now have mophs gving you options to animate beds, doors and other simple things and if you are using things like XBody that has basically a shit ton of morphs to fine tune your model and animate more body options. I am not expert as it is a lot of stuff to dive into.

However, I don't see these videos taking advantage of these newer features of TK17..like this dress which seems to be used almost everywhere has been updated with morphs

1708830772263.png 1708830858213.jpeg

I get that some of these things were made maybe before assets where updated or released but that does not mean TK17 is limiting. So on a positive note, I suggest people start using the better more updated assets of TK17 (If they choose to use TK17), I like the idea of sharing things after a period of time. I believe Jackerman does this and it probably has had a positive impact on his subscriber base.

Last edited:
Reactions: HDiddy and flxgrm

ramzey

Dec 9, 2018
Ok then...you are the one who popped trying to defend yourself. For someone who says they do not follow this site, well....ok? Great!! You have been successful with getting a decent subscriber base. So why are you here trying to defend one thing or another. Why do you even care? If you do not care about what people think on this platform, why do you follow it so closely?
It's true.. If I didn't care about a situation or an idea, I wouldn't be disturbed by the discourse and comments on that subject and I wouldn't feel the need to respond to those channels. I would just laugh at every opinion or comment other than an insult and think about the lesson I should learn at most. Of course, if there is a lesson I need to learn. This is my perspective of course. It's not about giving advice to anyone.
You are right it does take time to create content. It also takes time to create those assets used in the content. Something that for those of us who make them....receive no compensation or even credit...from people like you who just take it and put it in your videos. You tell me...is that right?
To be honest, I didn't know you were a content creator. Yes, maybe this comment of someone like me who chases free shares will seem strange to you, but I agree with what you say. If I was creating something I was making money from using free or unauthorized infrastructure or materials, I wouldn't talk about labor theft. My insistence on hunting for free content is not for economic purposes but purely for pleasure. I am usually someone who purchases content with necessary donations.
My next goal will be content production, if I can find time from my business life. Then, one day, I will write to you how what people like me do to me will make you feel :)
As it is my right to question peoples motives who use my content (I bought and spend time porting to TK17) without my permission in their paid videos.

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: ShadowWarriorGuy

ramzey

Dec 9, 2018
So i have been reading this and I am also going to have to disagree with the comment saying "TK17 is very limiting"

Sure this may have been the case 4 or 5 years ago but so much has changed and improved due to the creativity of community modders who are constantly coming up with new stuff and new ways of doing things. For example something as simple as morphs. Basically almost every new asset made for TK17 has some sort of morph

Example...most Lingerie will have some type of undress morphs

View attachment 3383867

or Blouse with a lift morph

View attachment 3383871

Or Dress Morphs

View attachment 3383875

Even rooms now have mophs gving you options to animate beds, doors and other simple things and if you are using things like XBody that has basically a shit ton of morphs to fine tune your model and animate more body options. I am not expert as it is a lot of stuff to dive into.

However, I don't see these videos taking advantage of these newer features of TK17..like this dress which seems to be used almost everywhere has been updated with morphs

View attachment 3383901 View attachment 3383903

I get that some of these things were made maybe before assets where updated or released but that does not mean TK17 is limiting. So on a positive note, I suggest people start using the better more updated assets of TK17 (If they choose to use TK17), I like the idea of sharing things after a period of time. I believe Jackerman does this and it probably has had a positive impact on his subscriber base.
oww bro. so many thanks for infos. your detail and explain enough to understand some points.

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
No it is not, but those assets make a huge difference in quality of content. If that was not the case you would simply be using base game assets to make your content. However you and I know both that base game content is of low quality and would not be something anyone using TK17 would want to use.

If you want to share your content here. Then share it. Not sure what all the discussion is about. Just share it and move on. You seem to not respect or understand the wishes of the people whose assets you use, so why should anyone give you "understanding," because you are trying to rake in as much money as you possibly can.

And no, I am sorry you have no clue how to create assets for TK17. Because if you did, you would not say things like TK17 is limiting. If you did, you would not be using other peoples assets. If you did, it would reflect in your content. "You made a lot of changes to Hook 5" ok....not even sure what that means, as everyone who uses Hook5 makes changes to it to meet the look they are going for.

By your logic, you also owe 3D sex villa. Our content is completely different. If you had a paid post, of course I would do it with your permission. I don't understand what you expect from me! Are you expecting thanks? If I wanted to write a thank you message using your logic, the list would be quite long. You take the subject to very different places. You create TK17 based content. I am preparing animation. It is a very long and laborious job. You tell me "share it here", as I wrote before, I was already planning to share it. I have already shared a few chapters here. Anyway, I will not write or discuss the same subject again.

I don't follow this place. But I have many subscribers who follow here. (I am very grateful to all of them). They tell me what's happening here. Everyone thinks I deleted the links. LOL No! I don't delete it. Frankly, I don't care anymore. But my subscribers do what is necessary. Also, I still don't understand what we are discussing. Already 60% of my content has been shared here. What else?

The TK17 limiter part is misunderstood. I like image quality etc. etc. I'm not talking about In terms of movement and realism, TK17 is weaker than other software. For the simplest example, we cannot use 5-6 characters in the same text. There's more, but I won't go on.

Also, why do you come here and mess with me all the time?!
What is your purpose?! What do you want from me?!

Money? Thanks? Or what? What would you like me to do!?

Why are you creating an argument?
If there is something you don't like, say it openly, let's solve it, and please stop writing about me!

You claim that I follow this place often! NO!
As I mentioned above, they tell me. And of course I have a right to an answer.

If you don't like my work, I respect it. But I ask you to respect my time and effort.

I am writing again. My goal is not to make a lot of money or gain more subscribers! I'm comfortable with this. But apparently my work disturbs some people. Anyway..... have a nice day. If anyone has a problem with me, they can send me a private message. I won't get into unnecessary discussions here.

I wish you all a good week.

Reactions: ramzey and flxgrm

ramzey

Dec 9, 2018
By your logic, you also owe 3D sex villa. Our content is completely different. If you had a paid post, of course I would do it with your permission. I don't understand what you expect from me! Are you expecting thanks? If I wanted to write a thank you message using your logic, the list would be quite long. You take the subject to very different places. You create TK17 based content. I am preparing animation. It is a very long and laborious job. You tell me "share it here", as I wrote before, I was already planning to share it. I have already shared a few chapters here. Anyway, I will not write or discuss the same subject again.

I don't follow this place. But I have many subscribers who follow here. (I am very grateful to all of them). They tell me what's happening here. Everyone thinks I deleted the links. LOL No! I don't delete it. Frankly, I don't care anymore. But my subscribers do what is necessary. Also, I still don't understand what we are discussing. Already 60% of my content has been shared here. What else?

The TK17 limiter part is misunderstood. I like image quality etc. etc. I'm not talking about In terms of movement and realism, TK17 is weaker than other software. For the simplest example, we cannot use 5-6 characters in the same text. There's more, but I won't go on.

If there is something you don't like, say it openly, let's solve it, and please stop writing about me!

If you don't like my work, I respect it. But I ask you to respect my time and effort.

I am writing again. My goal is not to make a lot of money or gain more subscribers! I'm comfortable with this. But apparently my work disturbs some people. Anyway..... have a nice day. If anyone has a problem with me, they can send me a private message. I won't get into unnecessary discussions here.

dear morpheuscuk. The issue discussed here started with a simple reproach of mine. My intention is jokingly, why are the episodes released for free so late and why can't we find them as easily as other content? this is everything. I explained my reasons and I don't want to explain them again. But the situation caused us to learn other details that I or we did not know.
It doesn't sound convincing that you don't follow this site and that you only came to know about the events after your followers informed you about them, but I can't say you're lying either. But before you answer, let me tell you, you don't care whether I believe it or not. :)
All I want is for this mutual criticism and gossip to end. I hope the success of their content increases. Whatever you need, more praise or money, may it always find you. My intention was not to create an atmosphere of blaming you or anyone else. Nobody is cleaner than anyone else anyway.
Finally, I would like to point out that, whether it is Morpheuscuk or another content creator, as the story lines are extended unnecessarily, people lose their sense of following. There is now a generation that consumes quickly and is impatient, and manufacturers should pay attention to this.
Kind regards.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020

This whole statement is full of contradictions. Remember...you are the one that walked into here and started an argument for someone that supposedly does not follow the site. I simply gave a general comment on why things may not show up on F95 and you decided to take it personally. I'm sorry but you can go cry me a river somewhere. I really do not care.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
To be honest, I didn't know you were a content creator. Yes, maybe this comment of someone like me who chases free shares will seem strange to you, but I agree with what you say. If I was creating something I was making money from using free or unauthorized infrastructure or materials, I wouldn't talk about labor theft. My insistence on hunting for free content is not for economic purposes but purely for pleasure. I am usually someone who purchases content with necessary donations.
My next goal will be content production, if I can find time from my business life. Then, one day, I will write to you how what people like me do to me will make you feel :)
Meh....it is whatever. I do it as a hobby. I have a decent job, so I am fortunate not to have to milk it it for money. Yes, I make assets that I post for people to use for personal use. I only ask that if folks want to use the stuff I make for their paid for videos they ask me first....or at least show some credit. Not sure why that is so hard for people to do. But hey, it is what it is.

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
Meh....it is whatever. I do it as a hobby. I have a decent job, so I am fortunate not to have to milk it it for money. Yes, I make assets that I post for people to use for personal use. I only ask that if folks want to use the stuff I make for their paid for videos they ask me first....or at least show some credit. Not sure why that is so hard for people to do. But hey, it is what it is.
You are the one who personalizes it! You come here and write about me. Normally, I have the right to reply. You can write whatever you want about my content here. Remember, the work we do is very different. You make items with 3D applications (I think. I don't even know what you do). I do Animation and Comics. Plugins, items, etc. that I purchased or received for free. etc. If I try to ask permission for all of these, one by one, there will be no end. Also, I didn't disrespect you. But I realized that there was no need to talk to you by showing a derogatory attitude like "don't cry". I don't have to convince or prove anything to anyone. Whatever that damn thing you made, tell me so I don't use it. I don't really care. By your logic, do you get permission for what you do?

I think you understand what I mean, but you keep saying the same things. "You are using the item I made" So I'm asking you! What do you want? What is your purpose? Tell me, let's close this issue.

If you don't want something, as you said, please don't come here and cry.
You answer by tweezing some sentences from what I wrote. I remember seeing there were messages about TK17 before. You are making referrals to your own topic through this subject......
In short, you have created a seriously unnecessary discussion. Congratulations.

Reactions: flxgrm

machinman

May 28, 2017
You are the one who personalizes it! You come here and write about me. Normally, I have the right to reply. You can write whatever you want about my content here. Remember, the work we do is very different. You make items with 3D applications (I think. I don't even know what you do). I do Animation and Comics. Plugins, items, etc. that I purchased or received for free. etc. If I try to ask permission for all of these, one by one, there will be no end. Also, I didn't disrespect you. But I realized that there was no need to talk to you by showing a derogatory attitude like "don't cry". I don't have to convince or prove anything to anyone. Whatever that damn thing you made, tell me so I don't use it. I don't really care. By your logic, do you get permission for what you do?

I think you understand what I mean, but you keep saying the same things. "You are using the item I made" So I'm asking you! What do you want? What is your purpose? Tell me, let's close this issue.

If you don't want something, as you said, please don't come here and cry.
You answer by tweezing some sentences from what I wrote. I remember seeing there were messages about TK17 before. You are making referrals to your own topic through this subject......
In short, you have created a seriously unnecessary discussion. Congratulations.
I think he asks you to be someone decent, and actually share back since you got these asset you use for free, or just admit that paywalling everything from free asset, even if you put little job over it (if any), is not something someone with enough dignity and integrity would do without crediting or releasing for everyone to see at some point. you say it's already everywhere, well, it didn't come from you, that's the point.

but you are who you are, your stuff is very repeatitive, creativity is lacking, quality is lacking, and while I enjoyed it for some time, it's now really always the same thing over and over, and obviously, one way to milk on that kind of stuff is paywalling everything to make it last for the longest time possible before too many people notice there's some kind of fraud...

you could say you're working on learning new stuff, but that stuff for now is worth nothing. so I hope you'll get better over time, but I doubt it, don't hesitate to prove me wrong. I don't think you'll get past the point of pasting others stories on other assets using different 3d engines with someone else's models and animation you found for free. but hey, do your stuff, some people are ready to pay it seems.

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
I think he asks you to be someone decent, and actually share back since you got these asset you use for free, or just admit that paywalling everything from free asset, even if you put little job over it (if any), is not something someone with enough dignity and integrity would do without crediting or releasing for everyone to see at some point. you say it's already everywhere, well, it didn't come from you, that's the point.

but you are who you are, your stuff is very repeatitive, creativity is lacking, quality is lacking, and while I enjoyed it for some time, it's now really always the same thing over and over, and obviously, one way to milk on that kind of stuff is paywalling everything to make it last for the longest time possible before too many people notice there's some kind of fraud...

you could say you're working on learning new stuff, but that stuff for now is worth nothing. so I hope you'll get better over time, but I doubt it, don't hesitate to prove me wrong. I don't think you'll get past the point of pasting others stories on other assets using different 3d engines with someone else's models and animation you found for free. but hey, do your stuff, some people are ready to pay it seems.
As I said before. I was already sharing it here. I think you don't want to understand. I won't repeat the same things again. I wrote about this topic in my previous messages. I don't care if you don't like my work. I have already shared the construction stages of many things you might not think of, what developments I have planned, etc., on my paid and free official pages. I am comfy. If you think that the contents I made are just simple animations, that's up to you. There was an old forum with good content about TK17. I forgot the name of the forum. I shared a lot of the poses I prepared in that forum. Many people made money by editing the "free" poses I prepared. But I have never written sarcastic comments to anyone. I didn't wait for a thank you. I had no interest whatsoever. Even now, I am sharing the poses I prepared for TK17. But stop! Now there will be people who will claim that I took these poses from others. I wouldn't be surprised and I wouldn't care. I know myself. People who know me know me. I won't mind if 2-3 people mock me.

machinman

May 28, 2017
As I said before. I was already sharing it here. I think you don't want to understand. I won't repeat the same things again. I wrote about this topic in my previous messages. I don't care if you don't like my work. I have already shared the construction stages of many things you might not think of, what developments I have planned, etc., on my paid and free official pages. I am comfy. If you think that the contents I made are just simple animations, that's up to you. There was an old forum with good content about TK17. I forgot the name of the forum. I shared a lot of the poses I prepared in that forum. Many people made money by editing the "free" poses I prepared. But I have never written sarcastic comments to anyone. I didn't wait for a thank you. I had no interest whatsoever. Even now, I am sharing the poses I prepared for TK17. But stop! Now there will be people who will claim that I took these poses from others. I wouldn't be surprised and I wouldn't care. I know myself. People who know me know me. I won't mind if 2-3 people mock me.
I think for it's more than 2-3 people, and they're not mocking you, they just see who you really are. it's a common thing not wanting to see who you really are.
I think you meant modsgarden. it's always easier to source made up things when source is dead.
anyone checking 4-5 video of yours, they've seen it all, it's a good thing for people to know what they might pay for before hand, also, I wouldn't pay for someone I don't like even if what he produces is good (but your stuff is subpar), and the way you act is not showing anything good, you should think about the way people will think of you as a "creator" when they read your previous posts. not looking good...

Reactions: HDiddy and ramzey

morpheuscuk

May 17, 2018
I think for it's more than 2-3 people, and they're not mocking you, they just see who you really are. it's a common thing not wanting to see who you really are.
I think you meant modsgarden. it's always easier to source made up things when source is dead.
anyone checking 4-5 video of yours, they've seen it all, it's a good thing for people to know what they might pay for before hand, also, I wouldn't pay for someone I don't like even if what he produces is good (but your stuff is subpar), and the way you act is not showing anything good, you should think about the way people will think of you as a "creator" when they read your previous posts. not looking good...

I am open to all kinds of criticism of my content. However, my attitude towards people is wrong, unlike yours. If there is an attack against me here, I will intervene. Come and see. See for yourself if I am scamming people by stealing other people's content and creating content just by copy-pasting. It's not a criticism of what you did. A sarcastic and mocking attitude towards me. This is not welcome in society and anyone would become defensive. I have never done anything rude to you. I didn't mock. I did not force money from anyone. I didn't beg. I don't believe those who claim they haven't seen my content. It's obvious everywhere what my drinks are like. I constantly share the construction stages on my own page. I share free posts on my other official pages. You do not have the right to judge me just by what you see on this platform. (3-5 people). Please don't blame everyone. Those who need to be offended know themselves well. If you don't like my content, don't follow it. Just make a general comment, that's all. But you cannot behave towards me personally. Point!

Reactions: gaaraelvi

buddy86

Dec 7, 2017
morpheuscuk I respect you and your work and always have. Would you be so kind to share with us just the Becca and Justin set please? I’d be so happy and would greatly appreciate it:)

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes