• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Morpheuscuk Collection [2024-03-10] [Morpheuscuk]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I look here every now and then and I really don't see what's worth the effort. :) So is it worth all the trouble for 3 dollars? Look guys, I was once like you. Games vs. I used to download cracked and play it all the time. But when I got into the business, I realized that everything was very different. I would chase after a game for days and finally download it and play it, but there would always be problems and my mental health would deteriorate. Nothing is too expensive to achieve anymore. I started to buy everything original and from the manufacturer and realized everything. You will never realize that you have done a great injustice to other creators who make a living like me. Don't let anyone tell me I don't have money. Anyone who has the opportunity to come here and search and search, you can pay 3 dollars and download what you want from the official pages of the creators and make special requests. Please guys. Sit and think for a while. I can't tell you anything about downloading my content from other places. But be a little conscientious. After 1 month of working and posting, I feel weird seeing people crying here. I don't understand at all, especially those who share my content. Is it worth stealing for 1 like? Some are also monetizing my content. I guess you are not aware of them. I can't say anything A little conscience! I wish everyone a healthy and good day.
I know this is old. However, you really should not be complaining about people "monetizing your content" when you use others people's content in your monetized works. I have seen rooms, hair, and other assets that I personally bought from Daz and ported to TK17 myself in your videos.

In the end we all uses something from someone else for free and/or without asking, so we should not act like we are some innocent victims.

Just saying....

Reactions: Ivarr_993

mickeymcd30

Sep 13, 2022
It sad. Justin have change his face & hair color. I like the original look of Justin. Of course, Justin have to grow. But I think that the face should just be modified a little and hair color & style should be the same.

Patan74

Mar 26, 2022
Hello!! Does anyone have Chapter 6 onwards of the Strange Family Series and can share them?
Greetings!!

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes