RPGM WIP [MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE] Lambda Neros R ~The Enchanted Skysword~ v1.04 [RJ01077668]

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
It's called working for a living, Mizukipon. I just installed the English menu mod and it works fine.

I'll upload it here in a bit, but keep in mind it's just the menu translated in English. We are probably looking at several months or before there is a complete translation

You might want to go play some other H Game that has been translated in full and come back later.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
It's called working for a living, Mizukipon. I just installed the English menu mod and it works fine.

I'll upload it here in a bit, but keep in mind it's just the menu translated in English. We are probably looking at several months or before there is a complete translation

You might want to go play some other H Game that has been translated in full and come back later.
I know but how did you make it work? I was on version 1.04 but when I applied tanjoubi patch the game gives an error and also the intro isn't translated like the one in the demo? Also Where did you find the English menu? Can you give a link to it?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
"I know but how did you make it work?" Where did you find the English menu?

Click Code, and download the the Zip file, then extract it all into the matching www folder.

"Also the intro isn't translated like the one in the demo?"
The scrolling text when you start a new game is, the rest of the prologue is not.

I'll upload it here, again it takes time. Come back tomorrow, it's not going to happen tonight.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
"I know but how did you make it work?" Where did you find the English menu?

Click Code, and download the the Zip file, then extract it all into the matching www folder.

"Also the intro isn't translated like the one in the demo?"
The scrolling text when you start a new game is, the rest of the prologue is not.

I'll upload it here, again it takes time. Come back tomorrow, it's not going to happen tonight.
I think I know what's causing the error now this 1712451967139.png

The data folder is what causing it to give errors

When I replaced the js and Image it was fine but image is asking for a different file Do you have that file now?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I re-encrypted the img files from the demo for version 1.04. Nothing new as it's just translations for the interface from the demo.

You can get them . I'll do the text files from the demo next. Once that's done, I'll start working on the full game as well as personally play through it for the fun times.
Bro you forgot to leave the decrypted files the one that you uploaded are on rpgmvp XD Please upload them

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
"Bro you forgot to leave the decrypted files the one that you uploaded are on rpgmvp XD Please upload them"

No the files are fine, you just don't know what you are doing when you install them or download them Mizukipon

Please quit spamming this thread. I told you I would upload a copy of the game tomorrow with the menu translated in English.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
"Bro you forgot to leave the decrypted files the one that you uploaded are on rpgmvp XD Please upload them"

No the files are fine, you just don't know what you are doing when you install them or download them Mizukipon

Please quit spamming this thread. I told you I would upload a copy of the game tomorrow with the menu translated in English.
I'm not I'm just asking questions besides I did what you told me this "
Click Code, and download the the Zip file, then extract it all into the matching www folder." but when it did and play the intro game was asking for the missing files so what am I doing wrong? also got the raw japanese 1.04

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
When extracting the Lambda Neros R game, did you remember to change the format to Japanese?

For example, in WinRar you have to "Open with Winrar" first.

Change the language to Japanese by pressing "Ctrl + E."

Select "932 ANSI/OEM Japanese"

And then Extract the game.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
When extracting the Lambda Neros R game, did you remember to change the format to Japanese?

For example, in WinRar you have to "Open with Winrar" first.

Change the language to Japanese by pressing "Ctrl + E."

Select "932 ANSI/OEM Japanese"

And then Extract the game.
I give up I'll just wait it didn't work Hopefully it gets uploaded tomorrow when it's patched

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Again appreciate your patience, uploading is much slower then Downloading and Lambda Neros R is a big game.

I installed the menu screen English patch Tanjoubi update to 1.04, please keep in mind that a full translation is going to take a long time.

Download Link:

Tanjoubi, if you want, you could to add this link to the first post as a progress update.

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
I went ahead and updated the demo files to support the official 1.04 version release. Note that this only covers content from the demo, though I did sneak in a few translations already in some of the existing files (like items, weapons, and so forth but not much). You can download the files from the .

Unfortunately, importing the demo project to the release project wasn't a smooth 1-to-1 transition, so some lines might have gone missing due to modifications of the demo lines to the official release. They'll be addressed in the full patch release, of course. Just a warning.

I will now proceed to play the full game and enjoy it. I can't give an ETA on completion as it's a bigger, by far, project than Erina is, but I'll aim to get it out within a reasonable amount of time.

Last edited:

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Got some work in today. I won't do frequent updates, but I'll do some every now and then so people are aware that things are moving along. Got most of the main story quest names and sidequest names done. Will probably look into doing all of the item names and descriptions next before I tackle the meaty dialogue of the game.

As expected, there's a LOT to do. Not just the dialogue, but also image editing such as the chapter title cut-ins, more UI elements to translate, and so forth. An optimistic forecast of completion would be 6 months, maybe even longer. Ideally, I manage to get it done faster, but it really depends on how disciplined and consistent I am in putting in the work every day. Just note that the only reason I'll be able to manage this is because I'm an actual NEET with infinite hours at my disposal (having gotten laid off a few months back), so timelines can change if I somehow pick up a job or something (or maybe even go legit with the whole translating thing if some developers could get back to me). I don't have infinite money either, so I'll have to put myself out there eventually.

Anyway, 4/9/2024 is officially the start and we'll see where we're at in a month or so.

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Side quest descriptions done, half of main story quest summaries done (34 entries left). Should be able to finish that up today. Will be tackling the story dialogue following the demo next and will start doing a few scenes per day. I think I'll save the image editing for the end because hopefully by then, I've made my peace with all of the names in game (NPC names, city names, field names, etc).