RPGM WIP [MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE] Lambda Neros R ~The Enchanted Skysword~ v1.04 [RJ01077668]

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
It's been about a week, so a quick update. Still doing chapter 2 (halfway through the story relevant text, that is), but I've been covering a lot of NPC dialogue in the cities and fields. Obviously still a lot to go, but some progress; perhaps a little slower than I'd like since I've been kind of doing other things during the week. A few H-scenes were done, but unfortunately I haven't been following my 1 or 2 scenes a day quota so that's a bit behind, too. Will try to pick up the pace going into May.

erhachan

Sep 11, 2020
Does the current GitGud release only work with the Demo version? Been trying to get it to work with the full ver. to at least have menus and some skills and items in English, but no bueno. It doesn't help that RPGMaker MV games are a pain in the ass to decrypt to make my own MTL for this game, which sucks as I really wanted to go through it. Well, whatever, keep up the good work, Tanjoubi!

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Does the current GitGud release only work with the Demo version? Been trying to get it to work with the full ver. to at least have menus and some skills and items in English, but no bueno. It doesn't help that RPGMaker MV games are a pain in the ass to decrypt to make my own MTL for this game, which sucks as I really wanted to go through it. Well, whatever, keep up the good work, Tanjoubi!
I believe I need to update the encryption key for it to work with the latest version. Unfortunately, I got hit with a bad fever these past few days so I've been stuck in my bed for a few days.

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
You can get the 1.11 updated files at the repository: . Simply just copy the www folder into the main directory and replace.

As a bonus, lots of untranslated text in these files have been translated including all of the item names (weapons, healing items, etc) and quests. Of course, none of it is edited, so expect funny stuff. A good chunk of the story summaries have also been included. Note again that it's only the demo files that have been updated.

Anyway, back to the grind. We'll see where we're at by the end of the month.

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
You can get the 1.11 updated files at the repository: . Simply just copy the www folder into the main directory and replace.

As a bonus, lots of untranslated text in these files have been translated including all of the item names (weapons, healing items, etc) and quests. Of course, none of it is edited, so expect funny stuff. A good chunk of the story summaries have also been included. Note again that it's only the demo files that have been updated.

Thank you for your hardwork

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Again appreciate your patience, uploading is much slower then Downloading and Lambda Neros R is a big game.

I installed the menu screen English patch Tanjoubi update to 1.04, please keep in mind that a full translation is going to take a long time.

Download Link:

Tanjoubi, if you want, you could to add this link to the first post as a progress update.
Can you please update the game files? Tanjoubi updated it

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017

Doesn't seem to be working with 1.11 version I download. Is anyone else getting this error when they install the patch?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Doesn't seem to be working with 1.11 version I download. Is anyone else getting this error when they install the patch?
Me? I keep telling you everytime that I'm getting the same error LOL 1715663420634.png
Course It's a different error but it still finds that error once I click the retry button

Where did you download it by the way?

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Huh, some files didn't get updated in the repository. Weird. Let me fix that.

Update: Okay, so I re-added the files to the repository. Also, re-encrypted the image files with the 1.11 code from DLSite. Hopefully, that fixes everything? No problem on my end, at least. If this doesn't work, I'll try redownloading the game again.

Last edited:

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Alright, updated the files from scratch. No remaining files from the past version, so everything should work with 1.11 now. Surely.

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
I've been a sleep, Tanjoubi, lol. Thanks for your hard work. I will give it a try in a bit a let you know.

Looks like you are missing something still, no rush, It's a big game. I attached what I have been downloading as well. If I made a mistake let me know, but I always extract in Winrar using the Ctrl + E to change the language to Japanese.

Last edited:

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
I've been a sleep, Tanjoubi, lol. Thanks for your hard work. I will give it a try in a bit a let you know.

Looks like you are missing something still, no rush, It's a big game. I attached what I have been downloading as well. If I made a mistake let me know, but I always extract in Winrar using the Ctrl + E to change the language to Japanese.
Can you give me details on where you're encountering this screen?

I updated one of the battlecommands img files as it turns out there was a unicode character that wasn't matching with the game. Hopefully, that fixes some things?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Can you give me details on where you're encountering this screen?

Right when the game loads.

I updated one of the battlecommands img files as it turns out there was a unicode character that wasn't matching with the game. Hopefully, that fixes some things?
Let me try again, I will re-download the files.

Edit...

Did not run the game, after clicking the Game.exe, is now saying this image is missing.

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Let me try again, I will re-download the files.

Edit...

Did not run the game, after clicking the Game.exe, is now saying this image is missing.
Hmm, strange. Can I ask where you got your version 1.11? At the very least, .exe from DLSite seems to work with the patch files.

Can you attach the System.json file from the data folder (give me the original one from your download)?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Hmm, strange. Can I ask where you got your version 1.11? At the very least, .exe from DLSite seems to work with the patch files.

Can you attach the System.json file from the data folder (give me the original one from your download)?
Here is a complete download link Lambda Neros R ~The Enchanted Skysword 1.11 below,

Download link 1.1 Japanese:

The game runs fine so I don't know what is the issue. It's definitely 1.11 so unless there is a 1.12 you are somehow working on it should be accepting the English translation patch. j/k

Last edited:

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Here is a complete download link Lambda Neros R ~The Enchanted Skysword 1.11 below,

Download link 1.11 Japanese:

The game runs fine so I don't know what is the issue. It's definitely 1.11 so unless there is a 1.12 you are somehow working on it should be accepting the English translation patch. j/k
Okay, yeah, so the issue is that download is version 1.1, not version 1.11. The encryption key is pretty much different too which explains why the 1.11 files in the repository aren't working with this version.