RPGM WIP [MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE] Lambda Neros R ~The Enchanted Skysword~ v1.04 [RJ01077668]

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
A little off-topic, but it looks like Kagura Games a release for ELDORANTE, one of MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE's older games. Happy to see they're getting attention, but also conflicted since this probably means I won't be able to work with them in any official capacity going forward (I've been admittedly trying to get in touch with the dev, but the KG announcement would explain the radio silence).

I'm guessing they'll probably end up announcing this remake this year or next. That being said, I still plan on completing this project and the announcement's made me more motivated to get this done earlier than later.

Reactions: leech606 and Fruz

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
A little off-topic, but it looks like Kagura Games a release for ELDORANTE, one of MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE's older games. Happy to see they're getting attention, but also conflicted since this probably means I won't be able to work with them in any official capacity going forward (I've been admittedly trying to get in touch with the dev, but the KG announcement would explain the radio silence).

I'm guessing they'll probably end up announcing this remake this year or next. That being said, I still plan on completing this project and the announcement's made me more motivated to get this done earlier than later.
Just a question are you gonna translate the other game too? This one by chance?

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020

I think you shouldnt worry too much about kagura's announcement
Chances are that it will take 2 years or more to release Eldorante so even if they announce lambda neros in the near future you would have probably already finished or almost finished the translation.
So keep up the good work buddy and thanks(y)

Tanjoubi

Jun 28, 2022
Slowly working through chapter 2. Couple of H-scenes also done. Treading along... Before anyone asks, there's exactly 127 scenes in the recollection room, so long way to go here. But if I stick to 3-5 scenes a day, it shouldn't take longer than a month to finish (just the H-scenes, of course). Probably.

Last edited:

Destruction9000

Apr 18, 2024
can someone give a quick recap about the h-scenes? Like are there only monsters with no human resemblance (insects, tentacles , abominations ) or is it a mix between humanoid monsters and humans.

Tom@27

Apr 23, 2023
1714420798473.png When I got here it was after the story and I was fighting the boss but after I finished fighting I couldn't finish the story and then I got stuck and couldn't press the menu so I quit and went back in. What should I do now? (my English is bad)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Excited for this game to be translated, god speed Tanjoubi. The interjections and facial expressions on Nero are a really nice touch to add some flavour to the game.