• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM WIP [MOON KNIGHT SPARKLE] Lambda Neros R ~The Enchanted Skysword~ v1.04 [RJ01077668]

Colortrigger

Dec 6, 2017
Honestly i am not sure why that happens (the 100 bar 7 hit move is still usable) and if you equip the "nero" sword those old abilities will appear but are still not clickable
Cant pinpoint if its an actual bug or if its story related because after a certain point nero "makes up" with the mc
If you want previous saves i can dump what i have
Yeah, if it's at all possible, I'd really appreciate that, dude :). It's also so lame that you can't battle the bosses again LMAO. At least, that's what it seems.

loos2

May 4, 2020
Yeah, if it's at all possible, I'd really appreciate that, dude :). It's also so lame that you can't battle the bosses again LMAO. At least, that's what it seems.
Save 9 is before that particular event and save 10 should be afterwards,i have some older saves but dont really remember much about them

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
One of the moon knight sparkle game translated ? Apocalypse isn't for this year yet, right ?

xellos49698

Nov 4, 2017
Question: Can you ever fight back once your lust meter hits 100 percent or is it just automatically game over?

DukeofURL

Jul 5, 2018
1711577574993.png

Can try to play through it, but its a miserable experience since it will come up on repeat every 3 seconds. This is the demo version. Any ideas?

KamenRiderKuuga

Feb 7, 2021
Hi guys, do you have any english patch for the game? I'm really having a hard time playing and unlocking all the costumes. I wanna unlock the costume so badly however due to the game is in Japanese I can't understand any word and missions that I have to go through.

loos2

May 4, 2020
Hi guys, do you have any english patch for the game? I'm really having a hard time playing and unlocking all the costumes. I wanna unlock the costume so badly however due to the game is in Japanese I can't understand any word and missions that I have to go through.
I am playing it with mtool and most of the stuff make sense
also heads up 1.02 version fixes the nero abilities
Updating my save here i got almost all costumes minus 2 which were forcefully hacked into i assume one of them is by racking up your ecchi stuff and the other is from some quest i have not properly finished yet

Last edited: