RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 2 v2.41] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.80 star(s) 27 Votes

Godin

Jun 8, 2017
Uhh? I just want to play the story ha
Anyway, I'm not serious how to get this to work. can someone explain this "Instructions" to a dumbass?

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Uhh? I just want to play the story ha
Anyway, I'm not serious how to get this to work. can someone explain this "Instructions" to a dumbass?
it all on OP including Dargoth website to follow. 1. if u dont have applocale get it here 2. if u have win10 look here as well all on OP

Reactions: ponyguy

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Also he has released a initial patch

jennatan2013

Jul 16, 2017
It seems as though the newest version of the English patch (1.21.76) won't work with the download linked in the OP. Apparently it needs to be installed on a fresh copy of the 1.21 Japanese version.

Would anyone be so kind as to please link either a fresh copy of the Japanese version or a version with the 1.21.76 patch installed?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Uploading patched version 1.21.76 part 1 final translation now. Post when done

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Will Add a patched version of Part 2 of what Dargoth has translated so far soon

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Will upload part 2 tomorrow tired from work. Added whats translated so far in OP

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Forgive the impertinence and possible stupidity but ... anyone with version 2.10 could upload it, please?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Forgive the impertinence and possible stupidity but ... anyone with version 2.10 could upload it, please?
Are you talking about the new update of part 2 that came out on 21 July. If so this is a japanese game being translated by when he updates his translated page will post new update.
P.S on a side note if anyone has the japanese v2.02 pls post it it has a few more bugfixs etc than mine but couldn't find the 2.02 version

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Found it on 4chan, it's version 2.1 of the game.

Now i have to ask, please someone download it and put it in another host, since damn mega keep blocking me after 70-80% of download completed. :mad:

Last edited:

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Awesome. Currently wrecking this game, Already made death my bitch and stole her PANTIES (Won with luck and a last hit before I got wiped) and am trying to recruit all the monsters I missed before pushing on in the story.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
May the Gods of H and P bless you. Right now I download it and in gratitude, I will try to start and resubmit to other download platforms. Only and so that it does not lend itself to robbery (or more than it already is ...) I could pass the link of the page of 4chan where it was uploaded? So, I can add the reference where it came from and so, at least, have something of honor and value to bring it back to another platform.

Finally, if anyone wants it. I can also upload my Save from game. In it, I have all the characters recrutable until version 2.02, I have all the panties, almost all the objects, a Luka in conditions neither exaggerated nor very weak ... everything with the end or possibility of being able to pass the game in difficulty "Paradox ". Sure ... not being easy, but not impossible.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016

Found it on 4chan, it's version 2.1 of the game.

Now i have to ask, please someone download it and put it in another host, since damn mega keep blocking me after 70-80% of download completed. :mad:
Will download it is this jap version or a eng patched version.
May the Gods of H and P bless you. Right now I download it and in gratitude, I will try to start and resubmit to other download platforms. Only and so that it does not lend itself to robbery (or more than it already is ...) I could pass the link of the page of 4chan where it was uploaded? So, I can add the reference where it came from and so, at least, have something of honor and value to bring it back to another platform.

Finally, if anyone wants it. I can also upload my Save from game. In it, I have all the characters recrutable until version 2.02, I have all the panties, almost all the objects, a Luka in conditions neither exaggerated nor very weak ... everything with the end or possibility of being able to pass the game in difficulty "Paradox ". Sure ... not being easy, but not impossible.
Is this the japanese version of the game you are playing not patched v2.02 if so could u post it.

4.80 star(s) 27 Votes