• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
ok thanks will update it with english patch even if they only just stared on part 2 then post it

Reactions: 3usi9.k

sol reyou

Apr 21, 2017
can someone send me link for a mega for part 1 and 2 the hosts are too slow and i keep losing the progress due to network error

Reactions: GaRbS

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
can someone send me link for a mega for part 1 and 2 the hosts are too slow and i keep losing the progress due to network error
NOPY is quick shouldn't have problems, also 3 choices all do that???? really if all 3 do whats to say mega wont as well maybe your network playing up ???

Vgamer

Aug 16, 2017
Thanks for posting this, really appreciated.

I personally use Jdownloader. It keeps track of where files stop and etc so even if you have a buggy network you'll be all good to return to where you were downloading afterwards. Completely free, might be just what you're looking for mate. =)

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
heres a .rgss3a that should contain the patch from Aug 18 for version 2.11. It has the part 1 translation included and from my understanding part of part 2 story translated. (Unless I somehow messed up ;_;)

Reactions: XaaPP Ryan

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
heres a .rgss3a that should contain the patch from Aug 18 for version 2.11. It has the part 1 translation included and from my understanding part of part 2 story translated. (Unless I somehow messed up ;_;)

Curious where u found it as nothing post on translator website since july 1 2017

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Curious where u found it as nothing post on translator website since july 1 2017
There a link near the bottom of the July post that links to his git page for the translation which is updated much more often. In there is a updated translator tool (patch 2.10 I think broke the old one) and following some of the comments in the same post are instructions on how to download commits and stuff.

Edit: Here the link to the commit page
In the navigation panel to the right in the download section is the updated translator tool

Reactions: ponyguy

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
There a link near the bottom of the July post that links to his git page for the translation which is updated much more often. In there is a updated translator tool (patch 2.10 I think broke the old one) and following some of the comments in the same post are instructions on how to download commits and stuff.

Edit: Here the link to the commit page
In the navigation panel to the right in the download section is the updated translator tool
Thanks didn't see that bit.

Got a couple of problems.
1. have u tried your .rgss3a in your game, does it work for you????
2. Part 1 and Part 2 have not been joined yet so if both translations for part 1 and part 2 are in the .rgss3a don't think it will work.
3. Not matter what keep getting a error, can't get it to work.

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Thanks didn't see that bit.

Got a couple of problems.
1. have u tried your .rgss3a in your game, does it work for you????
2. Part 1 and Part 2 have not been joined yet so if both translations for part 1 and part 2 are in the .rgss3a don't think it will work.
3. Not matter what keep getting a error, can't get it to work.
1. try tossing that in. The game.ini file apparently was important and I forgot to toss it into the rar, my bad.
2. Part 2 is basically part1+2 as far as story elements are concern. The only missing part will be the H-images from part 1 . So basically what you do to combine part 1 and 2 is copy parts 1 graphics folder into part 2 and merge them, if you dont you can still play the game totally fine but it will skip over all the hentai scenes related to part 1.
3. Just checked again from a new MGQP part 2 download and it seems to work just fine when you copy the .rgss3a and the game.ini file. Sorry again for not double checking before uploading.

Also just in case this is the version I used to patch courtesy of MGG General

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Is this game complete? fully functional and fully translated?
No. The story from part 1 (about 1/3 of the final game) is basically fully translated and part 2 story is partially translated the 3rd part isnt even out yet. As for H-Scenes some are translated and some might never be or are a long long ways away. If you want to wait for the whole 3 parts to be fully translated that might be 3+ years away

mickr0

May 28, 2017
Tested the latest commit in Dargoth's translation for part 2:
  • So far we have 2-3 new areas, including caves, that are (almost) fully translated and another area that is partially translated (main quest), other areas are still untranslated.
  • A few skills and some H-scenes were also translated, but not all of them.
  • And finally, regarding Part 1 (that is inside Part 2) it is fully playable in terms of plot and (almost every) H-scene.

Last edited:

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
In OP's post, it says "censorship: no", but the images are censored. Just wanted to point it out.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes