RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

allahuakbar4123

Sep 26, 2017
It's been a long time since I've played, only Part 1 several years back. I have the saves from back then which I tried to copy over to the latest version, but I noticed that some of the names of the companions are blank when I do so. Is there anyway to fix this?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
any news on when the full game will be released or where to get it? Fanza is straight up regionlocked.
you can look at there blog on there dlsite page the newest news on part 3 was on april 26 and the very first sentence is

The release of Monmusu RPG Final Chapter will be in 2024, unless something bad happens such as a long-term hospitalization

Kenshiro3

Oct 25, 2019
you can look at there blog on there dlsite page the newest news on part 3 was on april 26 and the very first sentence is

The release of Monmusu RPG Final Chapter will be in 2024, unless something bad happens such as a long-term hospitalization
thanks.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
She probably will haha :sneaky:
Nooo, I would rather have Alma Elma, the queen of the succubi herself sit on my face than to get sent there!

Why give up that easily

FIGHT BACK
Fight Best Goddess *Gulps*, I guess if I'm going to be sent to the sealed sinner's prison the least I can do is give her a good punch to the angel boobies (Ilias forgive me).

Ogrexin Thank you for using spoiler tags! I am still on the part where I made Gnome my slave formed a contract with Gnome.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Nooo, I would rather have Alma Elma, the queen of the succubi herself sit on my face than to get sent there!

Fight Best Goddess *Gulps*, I guess if I'm going to be sent to the sealed sinner's prison the least I can do is give her a good punch to the angel boobies (Ilias forgive me).

Ogrexin Thank you for using spoiler tags! I am still on the part where I made Gnome my slave formed a contract with Gnome.
You gotta stop procrastinating, it's been like months

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Do you really think the translation will occur a day afterwards? In any case, I wonder if there will be a third path where you can get everything from both sides of the game.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Do you really think the translation will occur a day afterwards? In any case, I wonder if there will be a third path where you can get everything from both sides of the game.
Absolutely not
It's completely impossible
think about it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The third path is expected to be something about chaos, there's a fuck ton of foreshadowing, atleast we think it'll be a third path

Reactions: LiberatedSaber
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes