RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

DegenDesu

Sep 13, 2019
Seems ToroToro hired additional people, with that, I hope this game really gets released before the end of this year at least (or earlier). :HideThePain:

And then the wait for subsequent updates for the post-ending scenes (probably post-ending H-scenes like in the original trilogy). There's going to be a lot for sure, like every girls wanting to make Luka their husband with a lot of "succing" all day everyday.

That or Luka gets to dominate all of them for once and be like the Harem King or something. lmao

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Seems ToroToro hired additional people, with that, I hope this game really gets released before the end of this year at least (or earlier). :HideThePain:

And then the wait for subsequent updates for the post-ending scenes (probably post-ending H-scenes like in the original trilogy). There's going to be a lot for sure, like every girls wanting to make Luka their husband with a lot of "succing" all day everyday.

That or Luka gets to dominate all of them for once and be like the Harem King or something. lmao
An end of the year release has already been confirmed i think

dont expect much, adding 400+ scenes and that number will increasse with part 3 companions aswell, it'll likely me restricted to main girls (or maybe voted?)

Oct 28, 2022
Coming into this as a MGQ enjoyer, either I misremember that game or there is a LOT more children in this game. Does Alice/Illas/the rest of the monsters age up as the game goes on or am I stuck avoiding 7 year old dog and dragon girl scenes?

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Coming into this as a MGQ enjoyer, either I misremember that game or there is a LOT more children in this game. Does Alice/Illas/the rest of the monsters age up as the game goes on or am I stuck avoiding 7 year old dog and dragon girl scenes?
"do they age up?" Technically, maybe, who knows, in part 3 (when it gets release).
"am i stuck with..." there is a tons of monster girls to choose, just dump them into the castle and get the ones you like.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Ilias and alice will obviously age up after the seal is taken off of them

As for the 'younger' cast, it's basically common japan things, for a game of 400+ companions naturally a small chunk of it will be children/lolis

It isnt hard to avoid the scenes, just dont lose, so no skill issues :KEK:

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020

Especially with the survey to ask for public opinion. Possible.
He's going to have a lot of work to do. But already, long before the demo was released in Japanese in November 2023, he had explained the situation. So technically, part 3 is progressing well, especially the ending I think, but it's probably small details (small details that have bugs and correcting them takes between 1 minute and 1 hour...)

In the worst case, either before 2025 or early 2025.

sidorf2

Jul 9, 2018
ok i played part 1 and have content for part 2 but it isnt translated in my game, how can i translate part 2 or how can i download part 2-3 and translate them without losing my save (also why tf does the fan translator just links to dlsite, my guy if we could buy we would have not search for you)

Ningyo no Koibito

Oct 31, 2021
Hey, all. I'm a long-time player and former contributor for Paradox localisation. I recently updated my game data to include the Part 3 demo from a download on the first post, with the current translation part of it. Everything works fine, except one thing: the ability to edit using RPG Maker VX Ace. I used to be able to do this before updating, and even with a new Game.rvproj2 creation, it loads everything but it won't save the changes. This could have something to do with how everything was decrypted. I am using Windows 10. Could anyone give insight on this? Thank you.

• Red Heart

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Ilias and alice will obviously age up after the seal is taken off of them

As for the 'younger' cast, it's basically common japan things, for a game of 400+ companions naturally a small chunk of it will be children/lolis

It isnt hard to avoid the scenes, just dont lose, so no skill issues :KEK:
Ilias cannot age up. She wasnt sealed, she was killed in the original timeline and a speck of her powers and life went to paradox

• Angry

Mr. Cofman

Formerly 'vbuf_dibvhfe_bvesqevbxxfe'
Apr 16, 2024
Fufufu~
Copy paste! Copy and... paste!
Play the game! Feel its taste!
Paradox you say? Or not!
Artificial? Oopsie! Caught!~

Don't think too much about it~
It's just a meaningless text~
That this game inspired me to write~
How so?~ You see~ I just see more than other people~

(He is mad, ignore him, this is what his dying little sane part tells you. Ignore him at all costs.)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Its paradox. Luka can do the pounding
Yeah, no. Luka is a bigger bottom boi than Ethan from Tower of Trample.

CobraL_Analpet06_Tamed.jpg
Oi. We've got passionate fans of this series, and plenty of translators that have already and are quite willing to dedicate weeks and months to 100% translate this entire game. Bringing up ChatGPT at this point is like spitting in the face of the translation team's work. Give them a month or three, we've waited this long already for Part 3.

...And Paradox Luka is still a Luka. He might have universe-crossing powers, but that won't change his nature of eternally being the receiver of the poundings.

And for random and unwanted complaining, doubleposting is messy!
Some things are a universal constant; Ilias is bae, Ama ama dango is great, and Luka is a pure bottom subby boi.

Luka would need LOTS of lessons from the true Harem King, aka the Oppai Dragon:
Issei.png
"do they age up?" Technically, maybe, who knows, in part 3 (when it gets release).
"am i stuck with..." there is a tons of monster girls to choose, just dump them into the castle and get the ones you like.
Monster Girl Daycare, this game's version of putting your captured mons into a collection where you never have to deal with them... Why does this sound so familiar and why do I hear Ilias's voice echoing when I try to fly on the giant birb indoors?

Also, to those posting spoilers, everytime you spoil, Ilias judgement zaps your waifu.

Jun 17, 2020
I weep. I wish they didn't decide to use such a shitty engine. MGQ was tedious enough in the previous engine, now I actually have to move around rather than just spam click? As much as I love Monster Girls, I think I'm going to have to pass on thsi one :FeelsBadMan:
I'm actually glad they did

^ This works on all engines, save for one that self updates EXP as a stat.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes