RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

likeaboss

Feb 25, 2018
Don't know if I've run into a bug but i cant find the roach's tower looked around fairy island and nothing never mind they made it so small you couldnt find it on the map wiki saved me

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As if, she wouldn't do somethind you'd enjoy, i think she'd put a chastity cage around you and edge you for hours until you turn into a beggar for release
Feels much more sadistic goddess like
Not Ilias, she would just strike me down with her love.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Orte No spoilers! Ilias does not like heroes who spoil!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

Lil`Inuyasha

Nov 14, 2018
image.png

So this appeared after trying to beat the snakes in the Pyramid...so I'm guessing that somehow that file is missing in the latest version for some reason. Does someone have it? :<

PS: For anyone wanting a temporary fix at least, a friend of mine gave me a tip that ended up working. Namely just copying one of the pre-existing images founder under Graphics/Battlers and just renaming it to the missing file

Last edited:

KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
Is there a map with labels of all locations? I'm struggling to find where the locations of conflicts are. I just started the part 3 phase where tamamo has given a request before we awaken the bird.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
AI translation has made significant progress since Part 1 released, so I'm kinda holding out some level of hope for an MTL to tide me over for the decade it's going to take to properly translate Part 3. I guess that all depends on how easy it is to swap out text in whatever RPG Maker engine they're using now. Seems like someone found/replaced Luka's moaning text in the latest Part 3 Demo translation, but that's just him going "AHHHHHH". Full sentences might have all kinds of text-wrapping issues.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
the engine should still be vx ace ever since part 1 the map been like done changing to other like mv or mz they would have to redo the maps re scale the cg and character sprites to fit in the newer engine not to mention they have to redo all there triggers flags and events and also saves from part 1 and 2 would not work if the game was made with a new engine

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
View attachment 3653178

So this appeared after trying to beat the snakes in the Pyramid...so I'm guessing that somehow that file is missing in the latest version for some reason. Does someone have it? :<

PS: For anyone wanting a temporary fix at least, a friend of mine gave me a tip that ended up working. Namely just copying one of the pre-existing images founder under Graphics/Battlers and just renaming it to the missing file
An error in coding. Specifically, it is supposed to fetch the image 80_lamias_st03. You should have that image, so the temporary fix should be to rename that particular image, but remember to revert the name back when either the full game or the translation team fix it.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
AI translation has made significant progress since Part 1 released, so I'm kinda holding out some level of hope for an MTL to tide me over for the decade it's going to take to properly translate Part 3. I guess that all depends on how easy it is to swap out text in whatever RPG Maker engine they're using now. Seems like someone found/replaced Luka's moaning text in the latest Part 3 Demo translation, but that's just him going "AHHHHHH". Full sentences might have all kinds of text-wrapping issues.
From my experience, it definitely has not
maybe a really good proofreader could patch it up but honestly i dont think it's worth it

Is there a map with labels of all locations? I'm struggling to find where the locations of conflicts are. I just started the part 3 phase where tamamo has given a request before we awaken the bird.
If it's of any help, the wiki had a world map, can't link it because cloud fare is a dipshit service

Diamona

Jul 18, 2019
Well, they can pull a gpt translation and by that filling the gaps
Oi. We've got passionate fans of this series, and plenty of translators that have already and are quite willing to dedicate weeks and months to 100% translate this entire game. Bringing up ChatGPT at this point is like spitting in the face of the translation team's work. Give them a month or three, we've waited this long already for Part 3.
Its paradox. Luka can do the pounding
...And Paradox Luka is still a Luka. He might have universe-crossing powers, but that won't change his nature of eternally being the receiver of the poundings.

And for random and unwanted complaining, doubleposting is messy!

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes