• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes
Jul 28, 2017
Just curious so as of now has part 1 been fully translated by dargoth? and is part 2 still in progress? wanting to wait until whole game is fully translated before playing it

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Just curious so as of now has part 1 been fully translated by dargoth? and is part 2 still in progress? wanting to wait until whole game is fully translated before playing it
Last I checked there were still some untranslated scenes and other minor things, such as the Monsterpedia info, the evaluations, some battle quotes and so on. Part 1 story is done though.
Part 2 is still in progress, yes.

Jul 28, 2017
Last I checked there were still some untranslated scenes and other minor things, such as the Monsterpedia info, the evaluations, some battle quotes and so on. Part 1 story is done though.
welp if that's the case than i had better try and brush up on my japanese first

Reactions: ponyguy

croPath

May 10, 2017
most scenes are untranslated like 99% so is companion dialogue but story is fully playable for part 1(i.e. main and side but not companion quest are translated), and all items are translated. Story-wise its unfortunately weaker then the original trilogy probably a result of switching it to a non-linear open world rpg but it retains its great sense of humor and has plently of replayability(especially since NG+ is included with part 1 and it transfers EVERYTHING) and is one of those rare JRPG games with enjoyable grind and combat

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
most scenes are untranslated like 99% so is companion dialogue but story is fully playable for part 1(i.e. main and side but not companion quest are translated), and all items are translated. Story-wise its unfortunately weaker then the original trilogy probably a result of switching it to a non-linear open world rpg but it retains its great sense of humor and has plently of replayability(especially since NG+ is included with part 1 and it transfers EVERYTHING) and is one of those rare JRPG games with enjoyable grind and combat
99%? What? Are we talking just Part 1 here? Because if so then there is way more than 1% of the scenes translated.

overlord13

Jun 18, 2017
so is the story the same or is this season 4 ? i never finish this i stopped at season 2 in the end :D

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
so is the story the same or is this season 4 ? i never finish this i stopped at season 2 in the end :D
it's completely new game, some of assets are reused, but this time this is open-world adventure in RPG maker, not linear series of battles like last time

Reactions: ponyguy

overlord13

Jun 18, 2017
it's completely new game, some of assets are reused, but this time this is open-world adventure in RPG maker, not linear series of battles like last time
ya i get that it is a open world isss game ahm :rolleyes: what i am asking is the story the same or is it new to be more prisist is this a continuum to the part 3 ? sory for eng :)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
is the story the same or is this Part 4 ? i never finish this i stopped at Part 2 in the end SORRY TO MANY TV SERIES :)
Oh.
Like Dupa said. It's an alternate reality. Similar, but different. More characters, different events, different goals and so on.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Oh.
Like Dupa said. It's an alternate reality. Similar, but different. More characters, different events, different goals and so on.
So the link from the start is it part 2 or 1? Manually updating this on the PC is really long.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The link 2 is it translated? Or do we have to manually do it?
Oh. That I don't know. I patched mine manually so I don't know if the version here has the latest patches in it. I assume it doesn't. It probably only has the initial patch that was released. Though I could be wrong.
Part 2 hasn't been translated much anyway. Only, like, one town and two dungeons. Last time I checked. They're waiting for the final version before they really start hammering it.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Oh. That I don't know. I patched mine manually so I don't know if the version here has the latest patches in it. I assume it doesn't. It probably only has the initial patch that was released. Though I could be wrong.
Part 2 hasn't been translated much anyway. Only, like, one town and two dungeons. Last time I checked. They're waiting for the final version before they really start hammering it.
Yeah I know It's a great game I hope they release it already xD You think it will be done in 2018?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes