RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.80 star(s) 27 Votes

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
In addition to more test players, they are looking for peoples to help creating new animations for skills.
Looks like future updates post-release are gonna be just as gigantic as part 2!

Yergoth

Dec 9, 2023
MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data Folder Compiled On 03-31-2024

MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data 03-31-2024.rar
Mega
Pixeldrain
Workupload

Testing a fix to large number displays reported by avientone
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...2-v2-41-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-6708450

Using (If Game isn't already decrypted, else skip to Step 3)
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
3) Overwrite 'Data' Folder with those from the archive
4) Optional Add Paradox.png to 'Graphics\Titles1' Folder
5) Optional Overwrite Game.ini if you haven't already done so in the past
6) Play Game

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that.

Note: For those coming from a decrypted 2.23/2.30/2.31/2.32/2.34/2.35/2.40 you can save yourself a few gigs by updating from 2.23 to 2.30, 2.30 to 2.31, 2.31 to 2.32, 2.32 to 2.34, 2.34 to 2.35, 2.35 to 2.40, then 2.40 to 2.41
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4448481

In the event you are missing 'Collaboration04_cip'
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4722501
Holy escargot, THANK YOU. this is the easiest and simplest way to translate the game and as such i give you my thanks.

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Can’t wait, I hope they add a lot more things in. I really wanted to use the Kraken but club skills seemed to be very few. Not to mention getting the other 3 generals.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I can't translate the game despite the post I was able to read here as a guide or even on the game's wikia to help me. Does anyone have a translated file version of 2.41 of the game please?

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Let's be realist. With the sheer promised scale, no amount of testers is gonna prevent the released game to have some major bugs, including softlocks.
It's not about bugs or soft locks, but the depth vs size of content in general, mgqp has always been the latter

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
I can't translate the game despite the post I was able to read here as a guide or even on the game's wikia to help me. Does anyone have a translated file version of 2.41 of the game please?

Compressed + Translated (31.03.24)v2.41

Steps:
1. Download + extract
2. Run Game.exe or select via Joiplay(Android)
3. Enjoy

Reply if any issue encountered

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Funny that no one noticed that it is strangely small (1.3GB, as full 2.41 with pictures is 3.5GB)

And it has bunch of strange unneeded files .nomedia , .nonscan, settings.json, .rartemp, .hidden, etc

I guess people adding "Likes", either dont check, or have no clue what is what.

But... Good luck to anyone using it

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
Funny that no one noticed that it is strangely small (1.3GB, as full 2.41 with pictures is 3.5GB)

And it has bunch of strange unneeded files .nomedia , .nonscan, settings.json, .rartemp, .hidden, etc

Don't worry about it

There's no way someone on the internet would just lie, crazy thought

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021

I play through joiplay. Over the course of .. a year i guess, the files were repacked with translations and changed several times(some werid image bug forse me to merge image files). I deleted my saves and packed the *original* through which I play myself. 80+ hours no issues tho
Im not bother deleting joiplay files bc it contains performance settings

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I play through joiplay. Over the course of .. a year i guess, the files were repacked with translations and changed several times(some werid image bug forse me to merge image files). I deleted my saves and packed the *original* through which I play myself. 80+ hours no issues tho
Im not bother deleting joiplay files bc it contains performance settings
You should have clean it up, unless you make joiplay targeted release.

If someone tries to re-patch it on PC, unneeded files will still be kept

Also .rartemp is a rar temp file, no idea if rar creates them on phone, but if not it would indicate whichever process was performed, it might have not finished since compressed version from OP does not have those files

I heard it breaks things.. also no h scenes and.. stuff. I probably enjoy more playing game whole once released.. so no
That is because you need to copy pictures files over.

Last edited:

Someflares

Sep 30, 2021
You should have clean it up, unless you make joiplay targeted release.
I could i guess.. but im kinda lazy.. its not like official release or smt. I just packed it for one guy

Man i got fried to crisp with critique.. points are fair i guess, so.. if im somehow decide to upload again i remember this

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 27 Votes